Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on love???
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 04:41 AM   #46
Kyle_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Wasn't trying to suggest I know him better than you (as that'd be silly)...and yes...if all he thinks about is sex that's not love
I didn't mean that. I just thought I didn't explain myself fully.

Quote:
Why not? People are often a lot more open in those sorts of forms of communication, because the distance means if they want to distance themselves from any comments they make, they can do easily...ironically it tends to create less pretense than in real life, despite the fact you'd think the anonymous nature of the internet would create the opposite effect. I actually think falling in love with someone you can't see is purer...when you fall in love with someone you can see, isn't there a doubt that you're not in love with them, but lusting after them based on their looks? Sure...I don't think that you can ever truly be completely in love with someone you've never met because of the little idiosyncracies that complete it that you're not privy to...but I dispute that you cannot love someone you've never met...trust me...I speak from experience
I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
I agree...love isn't that casual...and yes...I like the sacred bond point...but that implies love has to be mutual. I prefer to think of it as a sacred "connection"...and sometimes, sadly, that connection can be one way (unrequited love)...sad but true...as for not having foudn love at 16...not everyone does...I never said otherwise...only that some do, some don't...but it CAN happen...
Since I can't speak from experience from that I can only say good for you.

Quote:
Like Baz said...it'll happen when you least expect it...it'll happen when you're not looking for it...possibly with someone you wouldn't imagine falling in love with...it's weird like that
That happens, Opposites attract right? Hah.