Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - advice on relationship with mother?
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2004, 02:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
Elijahfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Elijah, you know we only kidding about the guns, right? hehe. But mace and baseball bat is fine. Don't forget the friends. Nothing better than a good public beating.

Would you rather have a paranoid mother, or would you rather get raped in a dark alley? I know what my choice would be, and it ain't getting action in the alley...whatever you do, just be cautious and use your brain.
actually quiet easy to get a gun online, my friends did it for our report....and i dont want a paranoid mother, seriously i live in the suburbs, no dark allies in my town, though a lot of fire crazed people who like to set fires, but i am very cautious. i would understand anyone's concern but my mom takes it way to far.

Nick: thanks for the advice, havent thought of that one yet. very appealing...as for concerns about gang violence i hear from others. i would work my way up pretty fast (got brains to control the chumps at the bottom), so i could get a bunch of goonies to beat up people i dont like. and the drug part, learned everything i need to know about that business from scarface and transpotting.

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote