Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Louie The Pimp
Thread: Louie The Pimp
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2004, 11:32 PM   #16
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie
No you got it right Haz, I meant to put that she said yes to the guy that asked her out. I guess I rushed it . Someone said to watch out, that Brittany could turn out to be a 65 year old lady? She is friends with my sister and I have seen a few pictures of her, just never met her.

Although Danielle is going out with that guy now, she is still acting like she likes me, I don't get it. I think that she did like me but I waited too long and did nothing so she moved on with that guy.
Fuck that other guy. Be a playa, ask her out anyways, and do it with some style and pizzazz (no pussy ass notes ). That's what I'd do. hehe. And if she says no, well, then you know for sure that she doesn't like you.

From what it sounds like, Brittany does not appear to be as "hot" as you said she was. There are some women with average looks that can make up for it with a spunky personality. Do not rule out Brittany based on her looks alone.

If you just wanna fuck Brittany or Danielle, then by all means, go for both and see which one says yes. If you want a relationship with Brittany, don't ask Danielle out and don't give Danielle any signals. Vice Versa. Again, you're just going to weave that triangle and make your love life more complicated than it needs to be, especially if you start dating Brittany just so you can find someone better...

Whatever you do, don't make women bitter. They will remember your ass and stalk your ass and hate your ass. And 10 years down the line, you don't want that shit to bite you in the ass, because women do not forget their enemies. Ever.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote