Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Louie The Pimp
Thread: Louie The Pimp
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2004, 01:40 PM   #6
Clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearokA
Sigh, well here goes...

1) First mistake is "talking" to her on the phone and online for 3-4 hours. Why don't you be a man and talk to her face to face for 3-4 hours everyday. Actually, if you read anything I wrote, which you didn't otherwise you wouldn't need this advice, then in one months time, you'd have already given her strong signals of how you feel and that there is no room for friendship...

2). Please clarify "all over me." I think you're suffering from dillusions. Chances are, you only think she's all over you.

3). Second mistake, if Brittany's hot, go for it. Wtf is wrong with you teenagers?

4). Third mistake: whatever you do, don't get caught up in a love triangle. If you like Danielle, then don't "hang out" with Brittany. You're just asking for things to get screwy if you try and date both...

5). Fourth mistake: If I were you, and again I repeat this, and Brittany is "hot," then what I don't understand is why are you thinking so hard on this? THe answer's pretty obvious...

6). Women can't be friends with other strange women. They will get jealous and you will be caught in the middle, and it won't be fun. Pick Brittany, or pick Danielle. And if you pick one and "hang out with the other," do not, under any circumstance, bring up the other woman. Ever. Especially if you think both have some feelings for you.

Brilliant!!!

And why, why why why is everyone so afraid to talk to girls?