Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Team America World Police
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2004, 12:39 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
to take this completely off topic -
i actually liked the western version of 'the ring'. but it might have to do with the fact that i watched the original without subtitles. and we tried watching ju-on with very bad subtitles (pirate, arrr) and we ended up making jokes about the old woman and the stain on the carpet (ahaha, the maturity of 18yr old school girls)
The American version of The Ring wasn't BAD...it just wasn't as good as the Japanese one. And yeah...it would be a little silly without subtitles. As would Ju-On...hehe.

Quote:
but i'm sure team america will be a cult hit. it will attract the kevin smith fans who became suicidal after jersey girl. i probably won't be seeing it at the cinema, unless we uhh... get into the show... after watching a different one... ahem.
Probably will be a cult smash...just doesn't strike me as being to my taste <shrugs>. Hmmm...yeah...spose I could do the whole sneaking into another show routine...but nahh...even that strikes me as too much effort
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote