Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Team America World Police
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 11:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
ah sarah michelle, she should really try to get away from that genre. from teen thriller to just... thriller.

i agree with haz, south park started funny and went american pie-ish. gratuitous. and parker and stone really aren't as funny as they (or the 10yr old male population) would like to think.

but with that said, this movie looks funny because of the puppets. such funny puppets with such bad voice-impersonations. comical, really.
Arrr...see I like Bob. She's a savvy customer...has a keen sense of taste and a very clear way of presenting her views. Much impressed I must say.

The Grudge...not seen it yet but since it's written and directed by Takashi Shimizu (I hope I spent that right) the guy who made the Japanese original called Ju-On it shouldn't be too bad. Ju On fucking rocked. However I do have a SLIGHT fear this'll turn out to be like The Ring...which isn't a patch on Ringu.

Back on topic. Still not convinced much. Stone and Parker, whenever they injected overtly political elements into South Park failed miserably...they were much better at social critique than political satire, and again I just have a slight fear they'll fuck it up here again. Meh...may watch it when it comes out on DVD, especially if I can get hold of it for free <coughs nervously>. But I'm not shelling out to see it at the cinema.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote