Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - On getting the girl
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 05:40 AM   Officer #47
DragonRat
Officer

So, a self-help guide from the same guy who wrote various journal entries to Keira on the forum, to apparently pique her romantic interest?

Honestly, I don't know how this thread has ever been initiated. Insecure men must understand the one driving force in a conversation or relationship with a woman: confidence. If you're not confident about who you are, and what you are capable of, then there's no point in striking up a conversation with a woman. In your mind, you've already lost the argument.

Oh, and the argument about nice guys finishing last, it's not necessarily true. The only reason nice guys don't get the girl, is because they're TOO nice. They refuse to allow themselves any say in a given relationship with a girl, and therefore lose the chance at anything real happening. Niceness is always a factor in meeting girls and making friendships, but you have to be honest and forthright - this includes confidence - to make anything more than that.

Oh, and one more thing: NearokA, don't act like you're the cock of the walk. Confidence is a strong point, but if it's your point to act like an asshole and expect people to either think you're really charming (in a stupid kind of way) or rebellious, then you need to stop a bit. And the whole usage of the word 'player' in reference to us other males...doesn't sit with me very well.

Have a nice day. This thread is too ridiculous to continue, but I'll wait another day.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC