Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - On getting the girl
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 03:37 AM   #45
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
You really need to stop responding to what all the other guys are saying here, because they hardly know there shit more than you do. Instead, listen to the females. Cause I know myself and all the other women out there better than any man ever will, even you.

Myself and many of the other attractive women here have told you that we think you're FULL OF SHIT. You're an ugly fag. Deal with it babe, and stop trying to sound like you're fabulous, cause you're not. None of us would ever date an asshole like you. Even if you are as hot as you say you are (which I won't believe until I see a picture...), I wouldn't even fuck you if I was dying of hornyness, cause you act like a huge prick (and I know you don't have one).
I will press to get a good camera for christmas. I promised Leonie a special set of pictures, I will give you a special set as well.

It should only take me a few more months now to get ripped abs. I have decided to not do 500 crunches, but instead opting for weighted crunches and holding in a tense position for 5 seconds before the next crunch.

You know, I haven't met such hostility since Julesy. I like it. Keep it up. hehe. It's very entertaining.

OOh, Meggie! I got some Jenvene anti wrinkle cream. It's hella expensive! My god! Like 80$ for this little canister. How do women afford all this beauty shit? I feel your guys pain. I shall take note of this the next time I'm out with a hot thang and buy her some sushi. Well, it has some beta and alpha hydroxy, I hope it helps. I've noticed that my face is a bit softer and smoother...

Who said I was hot stuff? I said I was working on getting ripped, I never said I was hot stuff. Although you could have thought I implied it in my articles, but I never directly said I was hot stuff. I think it's sexy that you think I'm hot. Tee hee hee. No really, I'm soft spoken and I hardly ever yell. Actually, I don't talk at all much. I let my eyes and my lips do all the talking. Example: Today a woman was blocking my way. The bell had just rang and she was blocking the entrance way with her books and notes. I just looked at her in the eyes and gave her a soft smile, she smiled back, and politely moved her stuff. I think women can appreciate a man who doesn't talk that much.

So Meggie, since you seem to know everything, what's the best way to approach an incredibly drop dead gorgeous woman? If Keira Knightley was just standing there, waiting at the bus stop, what do you think the best course of action would be?

O Cliffy, I was serious about Cambridge and Oxford. lol. If I get in, you show me around England, okay? I doubt it, since they require such stringent academic success, but I will nevertheless try.

Meggie, how do you like www.bluefly.com? It's got good desinger stuff at very good savings, but it's still expensive.

MEgs! If the females would post more, that wouldn't be a problem....
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def