Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on love???
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 02:14 PM   #42
Kyle_West

love, it can mean so many things. It can be percieved as some glorious or hateful word. Personally, like someone said earlier love is a word passed around to casually. It seems that everyone loves someone. I have a younger 13 year old step-brother. He told his girlfriend that he loved her, but he never sees her. They only talk on the phone and the most they probably do is hold hands at school. Is that love? Any relationship before you can drive doesn't mean anything, unless you stay together that long. If you can't see this person then it's meaningless. So it's hard to love someone you can only hear. So I will agree for the most part that high school and below "love" is not even close to love once you're out of your parent's house. But last two years of high school you are open to find more things and meet more people. So I guess it's possible to find that love in a high school. But don't count on it.

Also, alot of people say love knows no age. Which I don't know if thats true. Young people can't comprehend what love is. A 5 year old boy loves his 4 year old neighbor, but as soon as he goes to school or whatever a new person will come into the picture, unless this is in a movie. But not just young. Am I sure what love is? no. Have I had feeling for girls? yes. Was it love? I guess not. But my point is, just don't use the word love as an everyday thing.