Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - On getting the girl
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2004, 04:39 AM   #34
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
i think you should know that generally girls are bitches. to each other. usually girls are more likely to treat guys a lot nicer than they would a friend who they've been arguing with. sometimes there hasn't even been an argument to provoke such treatment. so if you're getting trodden on by women (you sound like you're speaking a lot from personal experience) then perhaps you should look more at the defficiencies within, rather than blaming the problem on the entire population of the opposite sex.

and yes, women love pretty boys because they're nice to look at. that doesn't make them nice to date. it's not all about attitude, cos if it was then there wouldn't be such a fuss over the new-age sensitive guy. reason? because they're not jerks. it's one thing to be a jerk by pulling a girl's ponytail (or adult equivalent behaviour) it's a totally different thing to simply be a jerk.

you, sir, are a jerk. and an idiot.
You have no idea what I just said. Your post is ignored! sigh. I'm done with this thread. Go be a bitch boy. I don't care anymore. CLiffy, come lock this thread.

THERE IS A REASON WHY POWER-FUL GUYS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE AND NICE SUITS GET ALL THE HOT MODELS WHILE LITTLE NICE GUYS LIKE YOU EITHER GET USED, BURNED, OR FOREVER MUST DATE THE UGLY GIRLS!!

Here, this is where I shop for clothes, do what you wish:
http://www.bluefly.com
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def