Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - My Turn
Thread: My Turn
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2004, 04:08 PM   #16
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Yes. The twenty one year old who claims to have had one serious relationship four years ago would be the place I'd stop for advice.
I'm not good at math...that would make him seventeen, right?
Hassel, you read my letters!!

Girls are easy. Relationships are hard. Getting the woman is the easy part, keeping her interested is the hard part. If you want to keep a woman, I can only offer you my theories of what I've come up with sitting here thinking and reading because you're right, I don't have much experience in keeping a woman.

Dyce, think PoW-ErFuL. The women will come to you. Although they may never initate verbal communication at first, you're a player, you know how to work women the right way and get them to talk to you first! hehe. Think big, and you'll be big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
After this, you will be able to say, "do you think you and I could go out sometime?"
Pansy. .
Naeroka edit: Let's go out for beers and ice cream tomorrow. I'll pick you up after school, O, and don't be late. I like my women punctual.

You see, there is a little bit of cockiness here but not over-the-top. That's what you want to do.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote