Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Poll:About men and me
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2004, 06:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #59
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearohjfskjnkA
I just don't understand women at all. I mean, don't you want a well groomed guy? In all seriousness, I don't see why lotion and lipgloss and long hair and wearing nice clothes is considered "gay." Beautiful lips and beautiful skin is beautiful period, be it on a man or a woman. In my book, you aren't "gay" unless you've admitted to having anal sex with another man. To me, it doesn't matter how you dress or how you think, it's what you do. Judge a person by his actions.

I would be freaked if I started wearing women's underwear, yes, I agree to that. But that's not "gay," that's just on the verge of trans-sexualism.

I mean, am I obessive for brushing my teeth 4 times a day? Maybe, but I'm sure you'd thank the heavens for my bright white teeth. Am I "gay" for getting my hair decently styled at salon? If you want to call me that, go ahead, it doesn't bother me any more. But I'm sure if you met me in person, your hands would be the first to sift my soft hair and your eyes would stare and sheer wonderment at how beautifully cut my hair is.
You just keep burying yourself deeper and deeper.