Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Asses and Assets
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 04:57 PM   #38
NearokA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha
Barrington,

Would you agree that women like to look at things in a complex manner, and men tend to want to simplify things as much as possible?

Both men and women like to fuck. The difference is that men tend to fuck a woman and move on to the next one to a greater degree than women. Women tend to be more likely to want a "relationship" in exchange for the fucking.

Where has Nearoka been? Nearoka started this thread!

Did I piss off Nearoka in another thread?
HEy sure yeah, I like to keep things simple and all that. Simplicty is elegance. I was busy writing to Jules and Keira. hehe. Sorry. And guys, it wasn't an insult, read it more carefully.

-.-a

So back on topic, I find more success with women in general if I dress nice and get my hair styled. It's just the way it is. I mean, those kind of things tell her that I'm not dirt poor (even tho I am hehe but we can talk about pretending to be something you're not later).

In truth, some women here say that money doesn't mean much. Yes, you can be right, but you have to agree with me here, you must really know the man to date him if he's dirt poor and jobless. A poor stanger has zero chance of success with a beautiful woman. Period.
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time,
--Mos Def
NearokA is offline   Reply With Quote