Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - My...er...'friend'
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2004, 03:50 AM   #1
Luthien
Newcomer

Unhappy My...er...'friend'

OK, I need some serious help. Well, as some of you know from before, I've been homeschooled for the past three years, and went back to public school this year, freshman in highschool. Well, my 'best friend' has been completely ignoring me for half the summer, and all school year. She's been hanging out with a bunch of 'popular' people, who hate me, and has been dissing me behind my back. I mean, I walk into the bathroom the other day at lunch and she and her evil friends are re-putting on their make up, dissing me because I'm a "stupid jerk, really...doesn't even think Orlando Bloom or Viggo Mortensen are the reason Lord of the Rings is so cool...does she really think half the people would LIKE the pointless thing without hot guys?"
I mean, I was the one who INTRODUCED HER to LOTR in the first place! She used to be obsessed like me, but now is just another Viggo fangirl...I'm really sad, because I'm in, like, three of her classes, and she hasn't said a word to me. not so much as 'hi' or 'what's up?' or anything...

and, get this. In theater, which we're in together, we did this thing with partners, (she and I weren't partners) but over half the things her partner said she said, were my direct words, straight from my mouth.
"...Jules says that she wants to be an actress, and says that's been her secret wish forever...She likes acting trageties, and her dream role would be Juliet, from Romeo and Juliet, or Maria, from West Side Story..."
and so on, and so on, stealing almost every little bit from me, and looking directly at me, with a FRICKIN SMILE ON HER FACE!!!!!!!

So, I've been ignoring her too, but here's the problem: yesterday, she randomly came up to me, and said "Hey, Ing. Can I come over and see Athena?" (my new kitten)
I really don't want her to, but she lives down the street, and I just feel really mean saying 'no'... I sort of want to break all contact, because of what she's done to me (it's not just ignoring, she's been two-faces for a couple years now) but I don't want to be mean...I'm just not the kind of person to say "No way, bitch. You've been double-crossing me for two years, dissing me behind my back, and ignoring me all school year. So budge off, and leave me alone."
So..um..what should I do?
Luthien is offline   Reply With Quote