Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on love???
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 02:45 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #17
Liam
Bogan Elite

Age has nothing to do with it.

Sure, a 12 year old isnt likely to have any idea about it, but honestly, whats the difference between being 17 and 200 days old and 18 and 1 day old? (Anyone who gives me a figure in days gets a fucking smack in the mouth). The whole thing about suddenly being entirely mature at age 18 is a crock.

I'm 21 and I've been in love once. It was the happiest time of my life and I'd give my right arm to go back to how it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
I mean I know for a fact that Jacoby here told me he wouldn't leave the love of his life even if Natalie Portman turned up on his doorstep
Well...you are one of the few I told about my experience mate...and you know thats true about me. Thats what love does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington
I can't believe I just gave out some reassuring relationship advice. Maybe this is me getting in touch with my feminine side. I'll have to fix that.
You are letting the team down old fruit.