Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - The Premieres
Thread: The Premieres
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2004, 05:14 AM   Officer #10
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Well, try to see it from my point of view: someone claiming to be the good friend of a famous starlet ... and they're posting on a message board in the midst of a huge premiere/party hoopla. You've obviously been here before. I just don't see why you'd waste your time. But, then again, that's just me.

Didn't mean to offend you, sorry. It just made me laugh. I've seen you here before and I had no idea that you were claiming to know ... err... that you did know Keira.

And, no, you don't need to 'justify' yourself. Although, it would help your case if you could offer some sort of proof.

Tell Keira we said "hi"!

EDIT: Okay, waaaait a second. How could you be 'on your way to the after party' if the after party has already happened ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they upload images THAT quick! Besides, it looks like she brought Jamie ... NOT you (hee hee). Plus, I know you're still perusing the boards (the green button does not lie!).

Last edited by EmotionSickness; 29-06-2004 at 05:30 AM.
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote