Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Progress
Thread: Progress
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2004, 04:20 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree

Progress

A'ight chucks.
Things are going really, really sodding slowly on the SJW front.
I got the page all sliced up and going, the FusionNews is installed and working and the CSS is in place. That's about it though.

So far we have the index page about 30% completed.

I must apologise for the incredibly sloth-like progress on this project, but KKW is getting busy again and eating up ever-increasing amounts of time that I do not have for SJW. I start back at full-time work again tomorrow and am also attempting to spend every waking minute possible with my partner before she leaves in three weeks to go to Croatia for six months.

I have plans and ideas on how to realise the rest of the page template and the auxilliary graphics, and the site can really go no further until I get that nailed down in the next week.

Again, I'm trying really hard to fit in SJW around everything else. I know some of you are dying to get stuck in and help out, but you'll have to hang-fire until I get the templates ironed out before we can go any further.

Will be in touch.