Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Announcement: KKWBBQ 1.0 imminent!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 11:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #67
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I really did want to come, Haz ... I swear! But, I looked it up (when I first heard about it), and a round trip ticket to pretty much anywhere in jolly old England from Houston, TX would have ran me around $900 and, to put it blunty, that's money I just don't have right now (in between paying for my new car and saving for college). Did anyone that isn't native to the UK/Europe come?
Oh no...don't think you're getting round me that easy missy...oh wait...you're right...noone who isn't native to the UK...let alone Europe...did come...was just us English folk...does Cliff's Koreaness count?! No...didn't think so...bah!

Quote:
As for being too busy/having too much fun to take some piccies -- I can understand, but snapping photographs is like a second nature for me. At a formal gathering, with friends, whatever, I whip the cam out (I guess it's the girly girl in me).
Yah...and we coulda done with a girl or two too...I mean I know I'm pretty hideous looking and smell but if the guys could stomach it, why couldn't you girlies?

Quote:
Ohh well. There's always next year. Maybe I'll be wealthy enough by then.
Damn straight...we want some bloody girls to come next time...hey if you get enough girls to come I'll even promise NOT to attend...can't say fairer than that
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote