Keira Knightley.com Forums - View Single Post - Your Relationship Status?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 12:43 PM   #23
keiracaleb

i've had boyfriends in the past, and i'm a terrible flirt but i nevere seem to get a boyfriend, if i do my hair nice, wear nice clothes and wear make-up it still doesn't work so i just go out in my normal clothes, jeans, football(soccer) shirt, and trainers with no make-up on and my hair in a ponytail and go down to the park and play football, and i have got boys coming up to me then but they just seem to want to play football (soccer) and i always thrash them! C'MON GIRLS! LOL and at kick boxing i always pair up with this one guy who i have a massive crush on but i just concentrate onthe lesosns and beat him up lol (he's only been for 5 weeks, i've been for about 8 months now) and i think he likes me too, but i don't know because we go to theatre group together aswell every saturday and we're just friends and no boys seem interested then either! i guess i just don't have much luck with guys
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote