Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Thank you Girls (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=916)

NearokA 01-10-2004 05:51 AM

Thank you Girls

Since Duckula so thoughtfully decided to close my previous post, I'd like to take this time to thank the girls of Keira Wavefront. Today I got my hair dyed and razor cut. It cost something like $90. I got a brown base dye with two shades of blonde for my highlights. It really looks great. And the razor cut is always nice, it gives my hair some definition and flair.

Anyways, Thank you girls so much. I especially liked the Dove shampoo. I bought a 2 in one conditioner and shampoo. Uh, quick question, which is better, the 2 in 1 or a seperate shampoo and conditioner?

My hairstylist commented on my hair. She said it was really shiny and beautiful. She said most guys don't take time to make their hair soft and shiny and she thought I was unique among them. I mean, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

I didn't get the perm afterall. Only because my hair is still too short. I think by December my hair will be long enough. I looked at some hairstyles with waves. You know, like sine waves. They look really sexy.

So there is this wrinkle on my face that's really bothering me. It seems that vitamin E just isn't doing it. I thought about buying some cream with Beta and Alpha Hydroxy. But iono. I guess I need you girls' help one more time.

Thank you girls very much. And if you girls ever want to get sexed up properly by a guy who reads and watches videos (they say knowledge is power, hehe) of that, just PM me. I mean, I know how to get some really nice scented oil and candles and we can do massages all night. Nude of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. :icon-mrgr

Another quick question, how are you girls doing on your sexuality? I always encourage my ladies to dance in front of mirrors naked or cook naked or whatever as long as they are naked. Not that I'm perverted or anything, but it just helps them to feel comfortable with their bodies. I think the limiting factor during sex for a woman is that she never feels comfortable with her body and so she's more concerned with what her man thinks of her naked rather than focused on just enjoying the experience. I think every woman should have one of those body mirrors. That way every day she can keep track of how her body is looking and what needs improvement (ie ass, stomach, legs etc.). If you never look at yourself naked, you'll never know what needs to be improved and toned. I mean, these are just my thoughts. I would like feedback very much.

Help me to understand. Please?

Mandy 01-10-2004 06:22 AM

Shut the hell up.

Bait 01-10-2004 06:32 AM

lol...i missed the last thread from not being active but i wont miss this one :)
btw why do you always want to try girl products?
also attention whore or fag? i go for mix of both

Glare 01-10-2004 08:29 AM

On a similar note, I have my nails done today at a cost of $140, my boyfriend said they look great, we had sex soon after.

duckula 01-10-2004 09:35 AM

Exciting news, I still don't give a shit. Locked.

Liam 01-10-2004 12:41 PM

On a seperate note, if the seedy PM's I received complaints about don't stop, you'll find yourself banned in short order.

kthx.

apoggy 01-10-2004 01:02 PM

Any PM's sent by NearokA must be forwarded to Liam immediately for his scrutinisation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Liam 01-10-2004 01:07 PM

Jesus.

Are you trying to drown me in paperwork?

apoggy 01-10-2004 01:08 PM

Yes, problem? You also might not the content wil more than likely drive you to suicide

Liam 01-10-2004 01:14 PM

No, I have an effective counsellor.

apoggy 01-10-2004 01:15 PM

And a liking for gore

Liam 01-10-2004 01:16 PM

Yes, much love for the violence.

apoggy 01-10-2004 01:18 PM

Much love to being anally raped by short Koreans!

Liam 01-10-2004 01:22 PM

If its all the same to you, I'll leave it at loving the violence.