Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meet Muslim Singles now! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848)

Princess 16-09-2004 02:41 PM

delete

delete

duckula 16-09-2004 02:45 PM

How about you shut your worthless mouth and fuck off.

barrington 17-09-2004 03:12 PM

If this is a joke it's funny.
If this isn't a joke it's even funnier.

barrington 17-09-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess
Who invented the barbaric practice of slicing off a young girl's clitoris? The first cracks have appeared in Egypt.

:icon_lol:

EmotionSickness 17-09-2004 03:53 PM

Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!

hasselbrad 17-09-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Your ex-boss, eh? Wow. 14 and already more than one job under her belt. Welp, I'm impressed!

I was wondering...how could the assistant manager at a Chuck E. Cheese be married at 16...let alone afford to take his bride to Saudi Arabia.
Can you trade skeeball tickets for airfare?

barrington 17-09-2004 04:52 PM

Sorry, what was the point of this thread again?

duckula 17-09-2004 04:55 PM

I got a handful of rocks right here.

barrington 17-09-2004 05:50 PM

It's a Monty-Python sketch waiting to happen.

Sarah 17-09-2004 06:19 PM

What in God's name are we talking about. Some people are shitting scary here...

hasselbrad 17-09-2004 06:27 PM

Did it ever really have a point?
Muslim singles to severed clitorises (sp?...I've never had to concern myself with more than one at a time)...and then the inevitable time warp question involving a 42 year old who is now 14. Seems pretty straightforward to me. :icon_conf

Leonie 17-09-2004 06:56 PM

Princess darling, you do understand there's no such thing as "Muslims", don't you? There's all kinds of them. Most of them are a friendly and civilised lot. Some of them aren't. I find your generalisation shocking.

hasselbrad 17-09-2004 07:04 PM

Maybe she really is 14.

duckula 17-09-2004 07:30 PM

Or retarded.

Leonie 17-09-2004 08:27 PM

No Princess, I don't think that's enough said. I'd actually seriously, no mockery or sarcasm involved, like to discuss this with you.

Of course certain groups of Muslims in North Africa abusing women in such a way does not make the whole of Islam a retarded faith. Nowhere in the Qa'ran are rituals such as those even mentioned. There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, it's got everything to do with a couple of fanatic idiots thinking their holy book implies things it doesn't.

I happen to know quite a bit of Muslims. And they're nice people. Nothing wrong with them. Just because there are idiots that use their religion as an excuse to do horrible things does not change the fact that they're nice, caring and loving people.

Would you call Mormons Christians? According to your reasoning they are, and according to you the whole of Christianity therefore is a truly fucked up, evil religion. Or not?

Edit: And as for your Beslan picture - that is poor reasoning. Yes, most of the Beslan terrorists were Muslims. However, they weren't there to defend their religion, they were there because they wanted Putin to withdraw his armies from their country. The fact that they're Muslims had nothing to do with what happened that day. Absolutely nothing. Actually I think this is rather offensive. Again.

Granted, the Beslan terrorists were driven by hate and despair, and did terrible things. I wonder what you'd do in a situation like theirs. I'm not justifying their actions, I'm merely pointing out that it was their situation, the fact that Russia's been occupying the country they see as rightfully theirs for years, that Russia's been killing their people, - I've done a presentation on this, don't get me started - that caused them to do this. Their religion had absolutely nothing to do with it. As I said before, a terribly weak argument. They were Muslims, they did something terrible, therefore Muslims are bad. They had brown hair, they did something terrible, therefore people with brown hair are bad?

AureaMediocritas 17-09-2004 08:28 PM

We will fight the heathens , Princess !
Doesn' t matter that we are stupid , let' s just fight them. Will be fun , no ?
They are our born enemies ; they all want to kill us (as you demonstrated so
geniously) ,so we should be first.
Are you with me ? CHARGE !

acliff 17-09-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Leonie,

I will not attempt to argue this point with you guys any longer under this topic...each time I respond you seem to change the point of discussion.

Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said

You're still generalising. So just because its in the main book, everyone practices it? Equally do all Jews follow the eye for an eye principle, and continue to stone women for being unfaithful?
Also do all 'muslims' whine and cry about being singled out? Is every single muslim 100% silent? You're implying that they are indifferent/condoning the actions of the terrorists, who happen to kill people, while using the excuse of the religion to justify themselves.

Sure, Islam is pretty outdated on feminism. That doesn't mean that they become evil. It sounds alot like you've been affected by the anti Islam propoganda. Think about it from their perspective. Do you think they're proud to have such extremists in their midst? Do you think they enjoy being stereotyped as terrorists, as the likes of you are so eager to jump to conclusions about? They ARE being singled out. They ARE being racially profiled. Just because they show horror, and guilt for something that personally they haven't done, doesn't mean that prejudices will happen any less.

You speak with the naivety that would frankly insult the 14 year age group that you claim to be in.

Jasper 17-09-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Here's my problem with all Muslims, especially Muslims on the North American Continent: they're 100% silent on terrorism. They whine and cry about being "unfairly singled out" or "racially profiled" without showing any horror at what those practicing their "religion" do.

When you have a religion who's main book tells them that they have the right to enslave or kill infidels, and it's practiced, that is a truly fucked up, evil disgusting religion, such is Islam.

Nuff Said

That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.

acliff 17-09-2004 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
That's like someone saying -after reading one of your posts- that all American's are moron's that spend their time going on the internet and acting retarted.

Thats not entirely true.... there are some British morons too :P

Sarah 17-09-2004 09:44 PM

You don't half talk some fucking shit, Princess. I mean that.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you don't even tell the truth with your age and all of that.