Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Asses and Assets (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814)

NearokA 10-09-2004 05:19 AM

Asses and Assets
 
So

A man looks at a woman's ASS for primary attraction.

A woman looks at a man's ASSets for primary attraction.

We are both shallow in some respects. Men want beauty, women want money and power.

Conclusion: If you're a man, and you want women, you'd better have a fancy car, 100 dollar bills in your clip, and a crisp italian suit. If you're a woman and you want a man, you'd better have a nice ass.

I think it's harder to get laid by beautiful women. They want too much. Even women would agree with me that it's harder to get laid by other beautiful women. Sad.

Comments?

duckula 10-09-2004 10:02 AM

You are doing the talking shit thing again.

ryan 10-09-2004 02:35 PM

Decent looks and personality mean more than a sports car and c-notes in your wallet.

If you need those things to get women, you've already fucked up and are otherwise unable to get women without flaunting your financial status.

hasselbrad 10-09-2004 02:46 PM

Ah yes...flaunting the C-notes is a good way to attract the type of woman who is all too willing to spend them.
See, Ryan has the market cornered on looks and youthful vitality, so guys like me are forced to rely on our sense of humor. Sometimes, if you get them laughing, their clothes come right off...and you don't even have to pay!
BTW, I don't base my choice of women on their ass. I'm more into brains. That, and a willingness to put up with me...which, sadly is in short supply. :icon_err:

ryan 10-09-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
See, Ryan has the market cornered on looks and youthful vitality, so guys like me are forced to rely on our sense of humor. Sometimes, if you get them laughing, their clothes come right off...and you don't even have to pay!

what's that supposed to mean? :p

Ardnax 10-09-2004 05:45 PM

Damn! I'm never going to get a guy because I don't have a nice ass! :mad: I have a huge ass that looks like J-Los.

NearokA 10-09-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckula
You are doing the talking shit thing again.

It's called confidence, get some biatch! And maybe you won't act like a wuss in front of women.

lol. :)

hasselbrad 10-09-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardnax
Damn! I'm never going to get a guy because I don't have a nice ass! :mad: I have a huge ass that looks like J-Los.

Chin up sweetie...you're only 14...and there is a market for asses like J.Lo's.

NearokA 10-09-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
Decent looks and personality mean more than a sports car and c-notes in your wallet.

If you need those things to get women, you've already fucked up and are otherwise unable to get women without flaunting your financial status.

The point is to get laid by beautiful women, ie models and actresses and those aspiring to be...I just tell it how I see it.

And you're absolutely right, it doesn't take much to have sex with the girl next door. hehe.

Just joking girls, or am I?

MeggieHoops 10-09-2004 07:09 PM

I don't need a guy to be rich and famous before I date him. I'd like to support myself rather than feeding off of a guy. I think it's really stereotypical to say that, because it's not true for everyone.

NearokA 10-09-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
I don't need a guy to be rich and famous before I date him. I'd like to support myself rather than feeding off of a guy. I think it's really stereotypical to say that, because it's not true for everyone.

O really?

Care to buy me some lunch? We can discuss the matter in more detail...

hehe

Julespaxton 10-09-2004 07:29 PM

Hello stereotype, nice to meet you. a man doesnt need to be rich although a nice suit is good. i also know that a girl doesnt need a good ass to get a guy...its become quite apperantly that you have no idea what you're talking about and have never had a girlfriend, simply based on what you're implying.

NearokA 10-09-2004 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julespaxton
Hello stereotype, nice to meet you. a man doesnt need to be rich although a nice suit is good. i also know that a girl doesnt need a good ass to get a guy...its become quite apperantly that you have no idea what you're talking about and have never had a girlfriend, simply based on what you're implying.

*GASP*

Miss Paxy changed my sig!!

Ooh, I like a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it done. :Hail:

Although I would have prefered you to change that member thing...

hasselbrad 10-09-2004 07:44 PM

:fencing:

:icon_popc
This is fixin' to get good!

ryan 10-09-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julespaxton
Hello stereotype, nice to meet you. a man doesnt need to be rich although a nice suit is good. i also know that a girl doesnt need a good ass to get a guy...its become quite apperantly that you have no idea what you're talking about and have never had a girlfriend, simply based on what you're implying.

it's fine if you disagree with him, but why not try acting like a grown up when reinforcing your point that you don't agree with his comment?
it's time to put the grown up pants on and act like you've some maturity.
you flaunt your KKW cyber powers day in and out. why not act accordingly?



Quote:

Originally Posted by NearokA
O really?

Care to buy me some lunch? We can discuss the matter in more detail...

hehe

I'm already first on that list. You'll have to wait.

MeggieHoops 10-09-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
I'm already first on that list. You'll have to wait.

Sorry boys. What the Ryan says is true. He's first in line for lunch and more.

Anyway...I know I posted before about girls not necessarily needing guys with alot of money...but I also want to say that I don't think guys always need girls with big asses. Guys like that are superficial and arrogant and I would NEVER date someone like that. Even if my ass was huge, I wouldn't. Girls who go around dating guys who only like them for the way their body looks are clearly insecure and probably kind of slutty. *Shrug* just my opinion.

ryan 10-09-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
Sorry boys. What the Ryan says is true. He's first in line for lunch and more.

Anyway...I know I posted before about girls not necessarily needing guys with alot of money...but I also want to say that I don't think guys always need girls with big asses. Guys like that are superficial and arrogant and I would NEVER date someone like that. Even if my ass was huge, I wouldn't. Girls who go around dating guys who only like them for the way their body looks are clearly insecure and probably kind of slutty. *Shrug* just my opinion.


I actually find smaller butts to be more attractive. Then again, I also find smaller breasts to be more appealing as well (b to small c).

Julespaxton 10-09-2004 09:46 PM

well if you're talking Mary Kate Olson health, then beauty is NOT a sign of health.

johnnyboy 10-09-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martha

My Father's British Girlfriend came to the USA for the first time this year eager to play the new European Tourist Game: "Spot the Blob" in which European Tourists on road tips in the U.S. get points each time they spot an obese American...

Lmfao, that would be an interesting comeptition

anyway, I like a nice butt like the next person, and lets face it, if a person werent attractive, you wouldn't have the inkling to go and talk to them would you?

hasselbrad 10-09-2004 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
what's that supposed to mean? :p

It means you're a good looking guy in a very heterosexual way.
You're the guy in a bar that makes me have to be really sharp and on top of my game if I'm to get any play whatsoever. Bastard! :rolleyes:


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.