Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How To Spot A Rich Guy ! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=708)

Princess 27-08-2004 02:14 AM

delete

delete

Richard 27-08-2004 02:18 AM

I've never understood gross shit like that. He must have a huge... wallet.

Golddigger.

meegaan1 27-08-2004 02:24 AM

I'm guessing a guy with gold caps all over his teeth that blind you. And no bulge in front.

Jacoby 27-08-2004 02:47 AM

Maybe the girl just isn't shallow. :icon_conf Probably not, though. I'd like to think there's a pretty girl that isn't shallow. Somewhere. I must find her.

apoggy 27-08-2004 03:43 AM

Stop talking to yourself Princess

hasselbrad 27-08-2004 04:41 PM

Hey...cut the guy some slack. Maybe he can lick his own eyebrows. :icon_surp
Fat people need love too.

Richard 27-08-2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Hey...cut the guy some slack. Maybe he can lick his own eyebrows. :icon_surp
Fat people need love too.

True, but we live to make fun of others. :)

I'm still dealing with the fact that 80-year-old men get beautiful middie-aged women... now that's pure golddigging. Though obesity is not something to make fun of, it's something not to be proud of neither.

If and when they do have sex, I feel sorry for the woman.

Jacoby 27-08-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard

Maybe girth of todger is proportionate to girth of body? :icon_conf

pyratesweetie 27-08-2004 07:08 PM

Rich Guy

That guy must be loaded...tramp...but...I do feel sorry...for the both of them
~Stephanie
:fencing:

Jacoby 27-08-2004 07:16 PM

OMGWTF! I just realized what this picture is about. It's so obvious. They were both very hefty about two years ago. Gary (yes, I've named them) decided he would save up money for them to get gastric bypass, but money was tight. He could only offor enough money for Dana to get the surgery. They're still in love, and by next year Gary will have his money for a surgery of his own. God, if you people couldn't see the story of Gary and Dana from the picture, you need help.

hasselbrad 27-08-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
OMGWTF! I just realized what this picture is about. It's so obvious. They were both very hefty about two years ago. Gary (yes, I've named them) decided he would save up money for them to get gastric bypass, but money was tight. He could only offor enough money for Dana to get the surgery. They're still in love, and by next year Gary will have his money for a surgery of his own. God, if you people couldn't see the story of Gary and Dana from the picture, you need help.

Sort of a "Gift of the Magi" scenario. Nice.

I thought it was Fat Joe and his hooker-ific wife. Other than the two Trick Daddy and two Jackass episodes of MTV Cribs, Fat Joe's has to be the funniest. Unintentional...but funny nonetheless.

Sarah 27-08-2004 07:57 PM

Not every girl on this planet goes for looks alone, you know.

hasselbrad 27-08-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
Not every girl on this planet goes for looks alone, you know.

Yeah...there's money, too! :icon_nana

keira_lover 27-08-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Yeah...there's money, too! :icon_nana

And brains, but who really cares about that? :dontknowa

hasselbrad 27-08-2004 09:28 PM

Actually, that was a joke. I was going to post something about dropping to my knees to thank God every night for women who go for something other than looks. Otherwise, I'd never have gotten laid.

keira_lover 27-08-2004 09:46 PM

Quote:

Actually, that was a joke.

So was mine, but I know, my humor's a little dry.

apoggy 27-08-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keira_lover
So was mine, but I know, my humor's a little dry.

Or non-existant? Now get back on topic. Or else.

apoggy 30-08-2004 01:50 AM

Martha nice cover story, your daughter Princess the 42 year old woman, accept you've been found out and leave one account inactive or face being banned, both of you.

Pete 04-09-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
True, but we live to make fun of others. :)

I'm still dealing with the fact that 80-year-old men get beautiful middie-aged women... now that's pure golddigging. Though obesity is not something to make fun of, it's something not to be proud of neither.

Doctor Doctor - hows his heart???
Im very sorry to tell you that hes as strong as an ox and will be around for at least another 20 years!!!!!!!

gutted.

peach 24-09-2004 12:30 PM

I don't know if I would or if I wouldn't do what you would do. But if he's an total ..... who treats you like nothing, dirt... this could go on. I would leave. rich Guys doesn't have to be dumb or nice for that matter. If he's a rich guy he's probably a celebrity, a sucssesful buisness man or a spoiled young goodlooking man who goes out partying, bying drinks for everyone. People around him and good at chattering.