Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Are there any girls in this forum? (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=704)

Boyscout 26-08-2004 09:29 AM

Are there any girls in this forum?

I've been wondering that if there are what their purposes are~~
(forgive me if I have grammar mistakes, for I'm practising:P)

deviljet88 26-08-2004 10:00 AM

Yes, there's quite a lot actually, though obviously they didn't come here because they were infactuated with Keira... I think. By the way, your sig is a bit big.

kilyncw 26-08-2004 12:38 PM

everyone on here is infatuated with keira in one way or another, maybe the girls just want to be like her, whereas the guys want to be with her. it is all infatuation just different types.

this is just a general statement, not everyone applies to the above statement. just a generalization.
________
WENDIE 99

johnnyboy 26-08-2004 01:30 PM

Are you really a boyscout?

Narg 26-08-2004 03:16 PM

Some are lesbian or bi-sexual.

PhoeniX 26-08-2004 07:36 PM

Or maybe they found it and got addicted like a few people

Mandy 26-08-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narg
Some are lesbian or bi-sexual.

And some are entirely straight who joined a Keira Knightley forum FOR the boys. :D

Jacoby 26-08-2004 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyscout
I've been wondering that if there are what their purposes are~~

The purpose of the girls on this forum is to fetch drinks and sandwiches while the men talk of Keira.

Boyscout 29-08-2004 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviljet88
... I think. By the way, your sig is a bit big.

Ahoh~~~~but they are damn gorgeous,really!!!
Then, what size is proper?

Boyscout 29-08-2004 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyboy
Are you really a boyscout?

What do you think?

ryan 29-08-2004 04:18 AM

I would guess from his username, avatar pic, and "CIA Handler" comment in his profile, he's making a reference to Michael Vartan's Alias character Michael Vaughn, who's mission codename is Boyscout.,

On a separate note, does asking the ladies a question have anything to do with Keira? Shouldn't this be in general discussion?

Kelsey 29-08-2004 05:07 AM

I'm a girl on this site, but as far as I am aware, I don't have a purpose here.

BTW, Alias = good times.

Adolf-The-Apple 29-08-2004 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
And some are entirely straight who joined a Keira Knightley forum FOR the boys. :D

Guess it's time for a procure-forum. :icon_popc

PS: Everoybody is welcome to explain me what the meaing of the word "procure" is, we don't learn these words in school and I'm absolutely not sure whether it means what I think that it means.

Jacoby 29-08-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adolf-The-Apple

PS: Everoybody is welcome to explain me what the meaing of the word "procure" is, we don't learn these words in school and I'm absolutely not sure whether it means what I think that it means.

If you ever have trouble with an English word go here. :)

(I know that post was off-topic, but I'm just helping my German friend out.)

Boyscout 31-08-2004 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
I would guess from his username, avatar pic, and "CIA Handler" comment in his profile, he's making a reference to Michael Vartan's Alias character Michael Vaughn, who's mission codename is Boyscout.,

On a separate note, does asking the ladies a question have anything to do with Keira? Shouldn't this be in general discussion?

Yeah, you were right... This shouldn't be in general discussion...
But what size is proper for the signature?

KeirazBabe 31-08-2004 12:21 PM

...you must have missed the 'Keira Girls Forum'...lol :p

xXx

Polly 17-09-2004 02:28 PM

hey! I'm a newbie over here! I'm not really into Keira, but she is pretty and has talent... so here I am! :)

aim 23-09-2004 06:42 AM

i am a girl.

peach 23-09-2004 07:52 AM

I'm a girl too, always been a very girly girl. I'm here because I admire keira adn her work. She's an brilliant actress, pretty, and she's a healthy person to look up to.

Leonie 23-09-2004 09:40 AM

A healthy person to look up to? I love the way you phrased that :D Never mind, carry on.