Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   TV Sightings (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7)

KnightleyNews 18-06-2004 08:26 PM

TV Sightings

Another popular 'umbrella' thread, especially at promotions time...

Keira will appear on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Monday June 21st in the US on NBC (Tuesday June 22nd at 10pm in the UK on Ftn), to promote King Arthur. Fellow guests will be journalist Dan Abrams and Avril Lavigne.

Keira will be a guest on The Late Show With David Letterman on Tuesday June 29th on CBS in the US. It will be shown in the UK at 12.45am on Thursday July 1st (ie. late Wednesday night) on ITV2. Fellow guest will be Tom Brokaw.

Paul

Edward 19-06-2004 09:17 AM

i didn't see keira on that bbc2 program the rise of the celebrities or whatever it was called :p

did i miss her or was she just not on?

ice crystal 19-06-2004 10:33 AM

I didnt even know that she was supposed to be on there......!

MichelleL84UK 19-06-2004 11:02 AM

I was just watching T4 (in the UK) and the presenter said he interview Keira and they'll be showing it in a couple of weeks :)

deviljet88 19-06-2004 12:46 PM

Keira is appearing in a Who Weekly advertisement currently, and she will probably be in the magazine. Does this kinda stuff go here?

KnightleyNews 19-06-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deviljet88
Keira is appearing in a Who Weekly advertisement currently, and she will probably be in the magazine. Does this kinda stuff go here?

Please put it in the Photo Sightings thread.

And yes, she WAS in the Rise Of The Celebrity Class documentary. It was the footage from the Cartier Polo day, she was standing with Colin Firth.

Paul

Hazzle 19-06-2004 06:15 PM

Yeah, I saw it...she was there :) I'd forgotten just how stunning she looked that day...arrrr

Richard 20-06-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
Please put it in the Photo Sightings thread.

And yes, she WAS in the Rise Of The Celebrity Class documentary. It was the footage from the Cartier Polo day, she was standing with Colin Firth.

Paul

You wouldn't happen to have that footage Paul? I remember what the Cartier Polo day was, because I've seen pictures, but I would love the vid.

booboocat 20-06-2004 11:11 PM

hmmm what time/channel is jay leno. i never seem to catch the late night shows.

KnightleyNews 20-06-2004 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard
You wouldn't happen to have that footage Paul? I remember what the Cartier Polo day was, because I've seen pictures, but I would love the vid.

No, sorry mate, it was only a quick flash. It'll be on one of the documentary channels in a couple of months so I'll cap it then if I remember.

Paul

KnightleyNews 20-06-2004 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booboocat
hmmm what time/channel is jay leno. i never seem to catch the late night shows.

Assuming you're in the US it's on at 11.35pm EDT (presumably 8.35pm PDT, or are these things time-shifted by area ?).
Channel is NBC.

Paul

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 04:18 PM

Can you tell me any progs with Keira on in the near future?

Vertical Vortex 21-06-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newell4keira
Can you tell me any progs with Keira on in the near future?

and there's nobody who knows anything about Keira and dutch television? :rolleyes:

wee me 21-06-2004 07:29 PM

lol no soz. yeh does ne1 no wen keira will next be on tv?

6th member of Keira Knightleyz Posse!

Flightfreak 21-06-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
and there's nobody who knows anything about Keira and dutch television? :rolleyes:

and belgium tv? :D

Hazzle 22-06-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wee me
lol no soz. yeh does ne1 no wen keira will next be on tv?

6th member of Keira Knightleyz Posse!

Err...please can we kill the netspeak...before Mags kills another kitten?

Louie 22-06-2004 04:16 AM

Anyone saw Leno? Keira's hair looked weird, because the bangs were so long. I didn't like her dress very much, but like always she looked beautiful. It was a nice interview, Keira was very funny. I kinda felt sorry for Keira when Leno was interviewing Dan Abram though, because they were just totally ignoring Keira. Even during the commercial break, Dan and Jay just kept talking and Keira was just looking at the floor and looked lonely.

Elijahfan 22-06-2004 04:43 AM

OMG! i loved it, leno just finished about 5 minutes ago. i agree her hair was funny. i like the color, cut, and waves but the bangs were in her eyes. u couldn't see her eyes and she has lovely eyes. her dress was sorta different but i liked it. i'm so happy i taped the show! she was so funny on it. like the boxing part and how she loves the ginuess (not spelled rite) beer in Dublin. it was funny how she described her character as an angry smurf! LOL! it was the best! Keira did look bored though, but at least she stayed and u could see her when the camera backed up for wide shots. especially at the end when they were outside after Avril L. She was standing there all nice and pretty.

also it sucked that the movie isnt even finished, cuz then they could of brought alone a clip to show. all they had was some bit from a comercial. i hope when she does promo next week in NY, so far she's scheduled for Letterman and hopefully she does Regis and Kelly and other morning shows like she did for POTC, they studio provides her with a clip even if the movie isnt finished.

Louie 22-06-2004 05:15 AM

Another funny part was when she said she is scared of Ewan McGregor (spelling?), because she flashed him on the scene of Star Wars.

ice crystal 22-06-2004 05:55 PM

cant wait to see it!
i guess that means that she is gonna attend the US premiere of King Arthur because she is gonna be a guest on the David Lettman shwo