Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tan Lines (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695)

Martha 24-08-2004 04:31 PM

tan lines

delete

kilyncw 24-08-2004 04:47 PM

you scare the shit out of me woman, but your posts are funny as hell.

but i am naturally dark complected so i always have a tan. but a mean line from socks.

and yeah in general discussion there is a thread about tan lines
________
MARIJUANA

hasselbrad 24-08-2004 09:51 PM

I used to sunbathe in the nude, but the glare off my enormous white stomach was blinding pilots on final approach to Tampa International Airport. They made me stop. :)

Julespaxton 24-08-2004 10:02 PM

i personally dont tan nude, so everything where my 2 piece goes is pretty white, since i have pertyy light skin. i go to tanning salons though, and try to fix up the white bits.

Mandy 24-08-2004 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martha
Share something very private.

ffs... :icon_roll

Kelsey 24-08-2004 10:24 PM

I get that mystic tan stuff. It looks real, and won't give me skin cancer. Which is good, because I'm already destined to die of one kind of cancer - I don't need another one. I don't do it very often though....I'm very fair skinned (like, think Nicole Kidman) and I like it.

acliff 24-08-2004 10:42 PM

I am white. Even though I'm Oriental. Blame the English weather. However when I tan, I don't go red, like quite a few caucasian people. I'm a slightly tanned shade of yellow at the moment :-P

Jacoby 25-08-2004 02:11 AM

Who the fuck would tan? My computer is kind of bright...So I go online nude to prevent tan-lines.

pyratesweetie 25-08-2004 03:03 AM

Yellow

When I go out to tan, I burn a bright red, then I peel, and Im white again. Then I attempt to tan again, and this time I tan, but I peel not even the next day, and Im left with this yellow color. Not a nice olive-italian color, but a sickeningly serosis yellow. ::shudder:: Im fine with being as pale as Nicole Kidman...perhaps I'll tan naturally in a year or two

~Stephanie
:fencing:

hasselbrad 25-08-2004 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
Who the fuck would tan? My computer is kind of bright...So I go online nude to prevent tan-lines.

You know we can see you, right? :icon_surp

Jacoby 25-08-2004 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad
You know we can see you, right? :icon_surp

I have no shame. See?

As for tan-lines...I hate when I work outside and I forget to take off me shirt and I get thatg nice farmer tan....Then when I hang out on the beach all the ladies be laughin'.

hasselbrad 25-08-2004 03:32 AM

I must lay claim to the most ridiculous tan lines in history. I called it my Neapoli-tan. When I was playing football, we usually practiced in pads, which meant that my calves and and arms stayed a nice brown color. When we practiced in shorts, my chest and thighs would get a nice sunburnt red and then, when I showered, my creamy white ass remained its vanilla color. I literally looked like a giant Neapolitan ice cream bar.

Elijahfan 25-08-2004 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
I have no shame. See?

As for tan-lines...I hate when I work outside and I forget to take off me shirt and I get thatg nice farmer tan....Then when I hang out on the beach all the ladies be laughin'.

might i say, that is just wrong.

as for me, i dont like tanning plus my skin tone is already tan looking, though i'm asian so i can get darker. if i do tan in the sun, which i did for a a year cuz i went swimming all the time, my tan didnt go away for a long time, like 6 months. i could tell because i had really bad and visable tan lines on my shoulders from my swim suit.

johnnyboy 26-08-2004 02:13 PM

I have tan lines from swimming trunks and the occassional sock tan, nothing serious though :icon_razz plus I never burn

When I get a tan I keep it forever, even during the frigid winter :icon_cool

kilyncw 26-08-2004 05:49 PM

my favorite tan lines are the ones people have from sun glasses, those people are so retarded.
________
Iolite portable cordless vaporizer herb chamber

gracie 27-08-2004 11:52 PM

ahh i have tan lines from baking in the sun for like two weeks with oil. i go tanning a few times aweek for 15 minutes in the bed. 50 dollar subscription for the month. if i have time in the afternoons ill tan outside naked

keira_lover 28-08-2004 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gracie
if i have time in the afternoons ill tan outside naked

*growl* that's hot.

I have a bit of a farmer's tan, not very sexy though.

Leonie 02-09-2004 08:16 AM

Heh - you don't get much paler than me. However, I don't do sunbathing. Mostly because I think it's a waste of my precious time. I play tennis when it's sunny instead. However, not in the nude (:icon_razz), so yes, tan lines. I can't be bothered to be honest.

Wow - you all wanted to know that eh? So interesting. Sorry - am bored, hence the pathetic posts. I should probably start doing work. At some point. Preferably today...

billybuck7 05-09-2004 07:58 AM

bleh

just thought i'd choose this thread to post. i have a horrible sock tan from football practices every day. and i have a horrible tan from the tank top i wear to practice... and a somewhat obvious one from my 2 piece... but its ok... i personally don't mind tan lines... just shows you're an active person.

a little extra... this is cara (runangl)... and boy i haven't been here in ages. hope things are going well for all the people... and if cliff is reading this... which he prolly is since he is always comin into the girls forum... i miss talkin to you! haha.

nuf said. have fun with those tan lines... bye!

acliff 05-09-2004 08:35 AM

Cara!!! This isn't the girl's forum anyway, this is the mingling zone. So lets mingle. Haven't spoken to you for ages!! There I was thinking you thought I wasn't good enough for you *tear*

Tan lines... I am Korean, and look almost British in skin tone. Hate the weather. However from cycling I now have an incredibly attractive watch tan line, and faint lines where my glasses rest against my head. I'm half tempted to touch the lines up with yellow paint...