Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Hole (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Progress (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632)

barrington 17-08-2004 04:20 PM

Progress

A'ight chucks.
Things are going really, really sodding slowly on the SJW front.
I got the page all sliced up and going, the FusionNews is installed and working and the CSS is in place. That's about it though.

So far we have the index page about 30% completed.

I must apologise for the incredibly sloth-like progress on this project, but KKW is getting busy again and eating up ever-increasing amounts of time that I do not have for SJW. I start back at full-time work again tomorrow and am also attempting to spend every waking minute possible with my partner before she leaves in three weeks to go to Croatia for six months.

I have plans and ideas on how to realise the rest of the page template and the auxilliary graphics, and the site can really go no further until I get that nailed down in the next week.

Again, I'm trying really hard to fit in SJW around everything else. I know some of you are dying to get stuck in and help out, but you'll have to hang-fire until I get the templates ironed out before we can go any further.

Will be in touch.

Hazzle 17-08-2004 09:20 PM

Well whilst I did volunteer for the news...I'm kinda hoping that you're not finished for a bit yet as I'll be able to contribute SO much more time after September 3rd.

apoggy 18-08-2004 12:25 AM

Don't worry people, I seem to chirp on at him everyday about getting things sorted over at SJW. I have total faith in Baz's ability and that said, would you rush an artist painting his one true masterpiece? :P

Kelsey 18-08-2004 01:03 AM

Take your time Baz, and spend time with your girlfriend. Croatia, eh? I know I said I would have the news to give you soon, but school started and I've been *so* stressed and busy that I have hardly had time to come on KKW. My Algebra II teacher is retarded and so I've been staying after school for hours with another teacher learning everything. Sucks. Hopefully this weekend, I'll post the news.

barrington 18-08-2004 05:46 PM

okay, well it looks like we're all pretty busy right now.
Realistically SJW is looking to be relgated to the condition of "when we all have nothing better to do"

Hazzle 18-08-2004 06:16 PM

Hehe...such is life...I myself will be freer after my exams...I'm sure Kels' school will be less pressurised once she gets into a groove...and once your other half is away you'll have no choice but to concentrate on SJW to deal with the depression :p

In the meanwhile, let me echo Kelsey's sentiments mate...spend every last second you have with your girl...I mean 6 months is a LONG time to be away. Noone blames you for trying to cram as much into those 3 weeks as can be chief.

duckula 18-08-2004 06:40 PM

I blame you. A very bad example to set to the troops. The progress of The W must be your first and only concern.

Liam 11-10-2004 01:00 PM

I'll be home in just over 2 weeks time and will be picking up the SJW development on Bizzle's request.

Not sure exactly what needs to be done but I'll nut that out when I get to it.

apoggy 25-10-2004 01:39 PM

I can always find stuff for you to do. Ask baz

Liam 26-10-2004 08:48 AM

I'm sure, but I'd be more able to procrastinate like a proper admin if I work it out myself.