Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   what type of guy is a good guy (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=596)

kilyncw 12-08-2004 06:04 PM

what type of guy is a good guy
 
do most girls like the sweet, tell me i'm beautiful all the time and send me flowers just because he wants to, guy

or the i know he loves me but just doesn't show it kinda guy.

do girls even like poetry?
is it true that nice guys finish last? (does this mean i have to kiss her with my fist)

girls are confusing. haha.

it is just my curiosity.
________
Lovely Wendie

Mandy 12-08-2004 06:26 PM

Welcome to KKW, sir. :)

I think all of those are good qualities for a guy. Guys that do nice things for no reason.

I never date guys that:

1. Don't have a car
2. Live with their parents
3. Say "no" to partying (What's with that)
4. Hate their parents
5. Don't have a job

If you're not in any of those numbers, you're game :)

kilyncw 12-08-2004 06:32 PM

that's good to know, but i'm glad not all girls have your same dating rules.

i don't have a car at the moment because i thrashed it about 2 months ago, i am however in the process of getting a new one, haha.

and also when i am done with my current situation i will be living with my mother and stepdad while i go to school.

its cool though cause my gf has no problem with that as long as she can see me.

i just like getting different opinions from different girls.
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa

Richard 12-08-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
Welcome to KKW, sir. :)

I think all of those are good qualities for a guy. Guys that do nice things for no reason.

I never date guys that:

1. Don't have a car
2. Live with their parents
3. Say "no" to partying (What's with that)
4. Hate their parents
5. Don't have a job

If you're not in any of those numbers, you're game :)

Jesus... I'm all those numbers, minus hating the parents. :icon_redf You have to cut guys some slack.

If every girl had your rules, guys would have a shit-fit.

I'm not even suppose to be in here. :read: Carry on.

DefyingGravity 12-08-2004 07:07 PM

I'm gonna make a list of what I want in a guy.


Physicality:

1. Older
2. Taller(than me, at least)
3. Strong jaw
4. Big hands
5. Cute ears

Misc:

1. Single
2. Outgoing
3. Talented
4. Can play an instrument(preferably guitar)
5. Believes in something/knows where he's going

acliff 12-08-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy
Welcome to KKW, sir. :)

I think all of those are good qualities for a guy. Guys that do nice things for no reason.

I never date guys that:

1. Don't have a car
2. Live with their parents
3. Say "no" to partying (What's with that)
4. Hate their parents
5. Don't have a job

If you're not in any of those numbers, you're game :)

Oh dear, thats leaves me out. 1, 2, how I curse you.... :err:

Mandy 12-08-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
Oh dear, thats leaves me out. 1, 2, how I curse you.... :err:

Of course the fact that you're British cancels everything out :)

ryan 12-08-2004 09:04 PM

In most cases, sweet guys don't get jack. Why, you ask?

They're boring, predictable, and not fun.

What fun is it for the girl when she already knows that she has a guy wrapped around her finger. She knows his responses to every question or situation. He's not mysterious, secure, or sexually and socially confident.

You've got to remain a little distant in order to cause some interest in her. Be a challenge, not a push over. Don't be predictable or clingy. Being at her every beck and call is only going to hurt your chances.

acliff 12-08-2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
In most cases, sweet guys don't get jack. Why, you ask?

They're boring, predictable, and not fun.

What fun is it for the girl when she already knows that she has a guy wrapped around her finger. She knows his responses to every question or situation. He's not mysterious, secure, or sexually and socially confident.

You've got to remain a little distant in order to cause some interest in her. Be a challenge, not a push over. Don't be predictable or clingy. Being at her every beck and call is only going to hurt your chances.

Rich words, coming from you
:fencing:

You can be sweet, while being unpredictable, funny, and fun to hang out with. I'm sure someone with these traits exists somewhere....

keira_lover 12-08-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
You can be sweet, while being unpredictable, funny, and fun to hang out with. I'm sure someone with these traits exists somewhere....

Ahem, *points finger at himself*

acliff 12-08-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keira_lover
Ahem, *points finger at himself*

How predictable, and unfunny. Whats your point?

keira_lover 12-08-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
How predictable, and unfunny. Whats your point?

You tell me. First you say that you always thought I was a girl (wishfull thinking) and now in your previous post, you just so happen to describe me perfectly. Is there something you want to tell me, Cliffy?

acliff 12-08-2004 09:56 PM

I wants your babies darling boy. With my charm, humour, intelligence, and fantastic personailty, and your .... arrogance, we can make a wonder child, who will go far.

MarkOB 12-08-2004 10:15 PM

My suggestion (as a guy):

Girls are like cheese. Loads of different varieties so that you have to taste each one to work out which you like the most and which agrees with your needs the best.

Hazzle 12-08-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acliff
I wants your babies darling boy. With my charm, humour, intelligence, and fantastic personailty, and your .... arrogance, we can make a wonder child, who will go far.

Damnit...I wanted his babies...beaten by Cliff AGAIN :icon_mecr

acliff 12-08-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkOB
My suggestion (as a guy):

Girls are like cheese. Loads of different varieties so that you have to taste each one to work out which you like the most and which agrees with your needs the best.

Obviously at the age of 14, you have yet to experience what would happen if you told a girl she tastes like cheese.

Hazzle 12-08-2004 10:51 PM

I'm 23 and I've yet to experience it Cliffeh...care to share this experience with the rest of us?

Kelsey 12-08-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy

I never date guys that:

1. Don't have a car
2. Live with their parents
3. Say "no" to partying (What's with that)
4. Hate their parents
5. Don't have a job

I'm confusing. I like random acts of kindness, but don't hang all over me and reassure me every five minutes that you love me. I just want to know. A car is a bonus for me, because I have one. He should just have his liscence at least. Living with his parents could go either way. If I have my own place at the time, then I consider that problem fixed. At least one of us need to live alone. I don't care if he says no to partying as long as he's not a total hermit. I don't care if he hates his parents either, but if he loves them, don't ridicule me for hating my mom. A job is very important. He better be a Brad Pitt if he doesn't have a job, but wants me to go out with him. Also, I wouldn't even consider someone who didn't graduate college or isn't planning on graduating college. I can't even tell you. That's so unnattractive to me.

barrington 12-08-2004 10:57 PM

I adore the delicious hypocracy of it all.

1. Woman don't want a guy who's all mushy, tells them he loves her every second of the day, does kind things regularly, hangs around and does stuff for them. They want to be independent young ladies.
They don't want to be waited on hand and foot.

2. Women do want a guy who has a car to drive them places, a house to put them up for free and look after them in and money to take them out and buy them things.
They DO want to be waited on hand and foot.


Women are designed to be irrational and make no sense. That's just the way it is.

Hazzle 12-08-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrington
Women are designed to be irrational and make no sense. That's just the way it is.

Truth.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.