Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Dutch Consider Ban on Toe Licking (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527)

alby 07-08-2004 04:54 AM

Dutch Consider Ban on Toe Licking

I signed onto AIM today and saw this headline. I thought I should share the news.

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - Toe-licking could become a criminal offense in the Netherlands after a man who licked the toes of several women was released by police without charges.

The toe-licker, whose name was not released, was arrested in Rotterdam earlier this week after a woman who had been sunbathing said he unexpectedly licked her bare foot.

Other women had also complained, and the 35-year-old man has reportedly been pursuing his fetish for years, but prosecutors in Rotterdam said they are powerless to stop him.

``A lick over the foot doesn't qualify as a crime: there has to be some kind of objective sex act committed,'' said prosecution spokesman Cees van Spierenburg in the Rotterdam Daily newspaper. ``That's the way the law is.''

Lawmakers Peter van Heemst and Aleid Wolfsen, members of the leading opposition Labor Party, asked Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner in a formal complaint to change the law.

``How can you explain that we can prosecute someone for throwing a cigarette butt or soda can on the ground, but not for this kind of misbehavior?'' the men wrote.

Pinkfairy 07-08-2004 05:01 AM

I think the shame for being a freak and all that toe licking should be punishment enough.

frodo1511 07-08-2004 05:40 AM

One question:
WHY?!?!

Pinkfairy 07-08-2004 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frodo1511
One question:
WHY?!?!

Ah... but this man is thinking 'Why not?' and so the plot thickens...
Seriously, it's obviously a crime if the person whose toes are getting licked is against it.

Jacoby 07-08-2004 04:45 PM

Wow, now I have no reason to go to the Netherlands. Thanks for ruining it for meh toe-licking guy.

Wait, I just thought of a reason to go to the Netherlands.

Justin 07-08-2004 05:12 PM

Always those Dutch people :icon_redf :icon_conf

btw the guy was punished though, because
it was seen as an sexual intimidation...

Sarah 07-08-2004 05:19 PM

I wouldn't mind some random bloke coming up to me and licking my toe... lol

johnnyboy 07-08-2004 07:44 PM

Depends on how clean your feet are :icon_err:
Interesting, what kind of person likes toes that much?

DefyingGravity 07-08-2004 07:53 PM

I never understood foot fetishes.

frodo1511 07-08-2004 08:05 PM

This story makes me remember the Spanish butler from Mr. Deeds. He was the guy who was obsessed with feet, and always asked, "Can I change you'r socks?"

Hazzle 07-08-2004 10:51 PM

I think feet can be very sexy...doesn't mean I'd go licking a stranger's foot though. I remember this girl I used to like in High School who had the cutest little toes...was just something I noticed when she wore sandals and fancy shoes...wouldn't call it a fetish though. It's not like I see a foot and get turned on :p

Kelsey 08-08-2004 12:55 AM

Eew, thats so gross...I hate feet.

Hazzle 08-08-2004 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey
Eew, thats so gross...I hate feet.

Yes, gross, my middle name...no really, it is...Hazzle Gross Hazlovski