Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   KKW Career Opportunities (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

barrington 23-06-2004 09:40 PM

KKW Career Opportunities

Well maybe not Career opportunities, but we're looking for some staff.

At the moment I require a handful of newswriters to locate and post Keira Knightley related news on the website frontpage (we lack solid news for the most part and like to talk about ourselves!).

Basically it would involved trawling the KKW Keira Boards and elsewhere for information which you would then rewrite in nice sensible prose, concisely broken down into digestible chunks for the front page.

I would like the website updated at least twice-weekly or better and require some people with a keen eye (Paul are you listening?) to assist in this matter.

You'll need excellent grammar and spelling, a sharp sense of humour and some basic HTML knowledge. Obviously a love of Keira Knightley is par for the course.

In return we can give you Officership on the forums and an enormous sense of wellbeing.

If this sounds like you and you'd like to help, reply to this thread in a suitably fancy manner and i'll be in touch.

Bazlington.

24-06-2004 10:33 AM

Too bad for me I can't spell and have close to no free time, I am quiet the web ferret.

apoggy 24-06-2004 12:33 PM

As a last resort I'd be glad to knock some things together whenever its necessary, there are however members out there who would be far better than me so come on guys don't be shy.

Vertical Vortex 24-06-2004 02:58 PM

i know how to make an TV Commercial, but i dont know how to stalk keira...
All my info about Keira i get in here from others... and i am not excellent in grammar and spelling... so, more luck next time for me.

Sarah 24-06-2004 03:55 PM

I would say I'm good with Keira-related issues. I would also say I'm pretty good with standard English: grammar, spelling, etc. But I'm not so good with HTML.

apoggy 24-06-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
I would say I'm good with Keira-related issues. I would also say I'm pretty good with standard English: grammar, spelling, etc. But I'm not so good with HTML.

but you also have no funny :p

Sarah 24-06-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
but you also have no funny :p

Thats true, I guess I'm out then.

Liam 24-06-2004 04:10 PM

You cretin, of course she has funny.

apoggy 24-06-2004 04:10 PM

leave her teeth alone

Flightfreak 24-06-2004 04:15 PM

I have experience with html, php, dreamweaver, fireworks...
but my grammar and spelling are bad.

Liam 24-06-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
leave her teeth alone

Ho ho, you made me laugh. You win this round.

Sarah 24-06-2004 04:44 PM

Teeth? I'm confused.

apoggy 24-06-2004 04:59 PM

Nevermind darling. Now back to the hunting...

Sarah 24-06-2004 05:22 PM

I'm upset now. I want to know why you're taking the piss out of me.

Kelsey 24-06-2004 07:58 PM

May I pretty please have my title back? :)

apoggy 24-06-2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah
I'm upset now. I want to know why you're taking the piss out of me.

We weren't Sarah, don't worry

Mandy 24-06-2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsey
May I pretty please have my title back? :)

lmao. How random. This has officially become the new "Post your shite!!!!111one" thread :p

acliff 24-06-2004 10:04 PM

Lets cut the spam people, you should know better than that. No spamming in retaliation to spamming either :/

Bazzle, if I get fed information, I can come up with news. And on occasion I'm known to make a mildly humorous comment or observation. (yearbook captions). Anything to get the website moving smoothly.

Hazzle 25-06-2004 12:25 AM

I'd personally second Cliffeh's application as he truly DOES have the funny...but I wouldn't mind doing it myself...I'm not too hot to trot on the news (but it's easily sorted...I do love researching stuff)

And whilst I'm not as funny as Cliff (well, I am if we include looks <gives Poggs an evil look for dissing his beloved Sarah) I have been known to make the odd funny comment at rare moments...about as often as Halley's Comet completes an orbit :p

I'll give it a go if you want...I can write for England (we all know that :p)...and I happen to think I have a decent enough way with words...I'll have to learn to be succint, but I'm willing to give it a fair go :p

deviljet88 25-06-2004 09:34 AM

I second cliff as well just because he's funnier than apoggy :) Wish I could vote for someonelse but there isn't enough humourous people around here :(