Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Hole (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SJWavefont Order of Service (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502)

apoggy 05-08-2004 02:12 PM

SJWavefont Order of Service

Just a quick list of things that need to doing to get SJW up and running completely, anything else to be added later

Server/Domain
  1. Make sure we have FTP access
  2. Register the domain(s)
  3. Resolve the DNS
Site Design
  1. Decide on which design is to be used
  2. Barrington knows the rest
Staff
  1. Find Site Managers (Aside from Admin) to generally run the show, proficient in HTML, PHP, MYSQL and whatever else Baz thinks necessary)
  2. Newswriters (Hopefully Kelsey and Haz will help out)
  3. Gallery updaters
  4. Extra Forum staff? In the future most likely
Content
  1. Write welcome text
  2. Write Contact details (sort out @sjwavefront emails for key members?)
  3. Biography
  4. Filmography (steal from somewhere!)
Affiliates/Search Engines
  1. Submit SJW to as many search engines as possible
  2. Any other promotion ideas people?
Testing
  1. Test all links
  2. Test the guestbook, if installed
  3. Make sure fusion works
  4. make sure google etc shows the site
  5. make sure it works in IE and Firefox (maybe others)

this is by no means complete, just stuff I thought of off the top of my head

Liam 05-08-2004 05:39 PM

I have the bio and filmography written. I can get them emailed through.

I want an @sjwavefront email...you are stealing my design so its the least you can do :P

Hazzle 05-08-2004 08:29 PM

Defo will help with the newswriting...don't mind helping with promoting by submitting to search engines...basically anything I can do...sadly I lack the tech skills to be of further use.

Kelsey 06-08-2004 12:34 AM

I wrote a biography....Liam has it I guess. As for other promotional ideas, I might be able to contact Scott Lambert (sp?) about getting William Morris Agency/him/Scarlett/Melanie Johansson on board. I don't know....depends though.

EDIT: Never mind about the rest, it's pointless to care.

duckula 08-08-2004 11:06 PM

Any progress to report?

apoggy 08-08-2004 11:18 PM

Nothing as of yet, production seems to have slowed, any helpers for barrington in the coding would be appreciated, its a shame none of us are technically as perfect as he is.

barrington 08-08-2004 11:25 PM

Sorry guys, reparations with other half were a bit more important than SJW this weekend. I'll probably get stuff moving in the week ahead.

Hazzle 09-08-2004 01:21 AM

Good job. Like I said before, if I could code, and I was any good, I'd offer to help...but I can't so I won't. Anything I am technically capable of, feel free to call upon me. :D

Kelsey 09-08-2004 01:31 AM

I've been organizing news and details of her countless new projects and the Venice Film Festival for whenever they are needed.

Oencross 09-08-2004 06:18 AM

Well, I've already set up a "mini-gallery" on my computer for miss johansson. Admittedly, it's taking more time than I expected, but at the same time, I have more than 500 HQ pics as well as a good deal of magazine scans. I'm going to be scanning the new issue of W, Scarlett recently showed up in. Please let me know if there is any other magazines that need to be done as well. Anything else that is needed, feel free to PM me.

apoggy 09-08-2004 11:06 AM

Oen, you the man. Good work as ever, the same goes to you Kelsey, except your unlike any man I have seen

barrington 09-08-2004 01:49 PM

Looks like it's all happening without me.
I'll finish cutting it up today, and at least get some sort of a beta going at www.sjwavefront.org

apoggy 09-08-2004 01:51 PM

I thought www.scarlettwavefront.com was our primary domain?

Sarah 09-08-2004 02:00 PM

May I just say it is looking fabulous!

Kelsey 09-08-2004 04:39 PM

I'm glad you guys are going with this design, this one was my favorite :) Oen, there are some great pics of Scarlett is Movie Maker magazine (Issue 53, Volume II), and she was just in Elle last month (cover and about six really nice pictures).

Oencross 09-08-2004 05:18 PM

I'll check movie maker, and the scans from Elle have already been done, you can get them here: Scarlett in Elle . There's about 4 more spiffy pictures than you mentioned, and I took the liberty of removing all the text from them except the cover. Enjoy Kels.

Mandy 13-08-2004 08:03 AM

I know amishka can do code...she can do anything. But alas, she's banned :p
If there's anything I can be of service with, let me know.

Scarlett rocks. Just watched Lost In Translation.

Hazzle 13-08-2004 10:29 AM

I mentioned Mish to Poggs...situation is being looked into :)