Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Teen Choice Awards! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5)

MeggieHoops 18-06-2004 08:09 PM

Teen Choice Awards!

Keira is up for Breakout Female and Best Liplock (with Orlando)! Go to www.teenpeople.com to vote! The nominations for her are under "Wave Two".

Mistikle 20-06-2004 04:09 PM

i'm just about to!!
thanks for lettin us know... otherwise i would have forgotten!

Hazzle 20-06-2004 11:39 PM

I did...GG Keira...here's hoping she wins, eh?

Kelsey 21-06-2004 12:21 AM

I hate popularity contests. And I'm still pissed about the outcomes of the MTV movie awards, or whichever one was on a little while ago. No win for Keira or Scarlett...total crap.

EmotionSickness 21-06-2004 07:58 AM

Yes, Kelsey. It's a real shame that the likes of Keira and Scarlett Johannson can lose an award to the likes of LINDSAY LOHAN. :eek:

But, that's MTV for ya.

Thanks for the info, Meggie. I doubt she'll win in either category (especially if she's up against anyone like Lindsay or Hilary Duff, etc.), but here's hoping!

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
Yes, Kelsey. It's a real shame that the likes of Keira and Scarlett Johannson can lose an award to the likes of LINDSAY LOHAN. :eek:

But, that's MTV for ya.

Thanks for the info, Meggie. I doubt she'll win in either category (especially if she's up against anyone like Lindsay or Hilary Duff, etc.), but here's hoping!

True, MTV awards are messed up, i mean Keira losing to Lindsay.

wee me 21-06-2004 04:29 PM

yeh, keira can really act, lindsay just does the easy teen stuff, not the real acting!

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 04:33 PM

Yaeh, if you compare the roles which are harder? Pretty stupid

Hazzle 22-06-2004 01:56 AM

MTV movie awards...since when were they a bloody decent gauge of anything except teeny bopper weirdos with no taste in anything whatsoever?

Lord of the Rings Best Film? Pffft...rubbish...absolute TOSH.

I stopped watching because it was making me sick...worse than the bloody Oscars.

Vertical Vortex 22-06-2004 10:19 AM

[quote=Hazzle]
Lord of the Rings Best Film? Pffft...rubbish...absolute TOSH.
QUOTE]

arg...! so wich movie should have won?

Newell4keira 22-06-2004 04:20 PM

LOTR! Dont listen to Hazzle, he will poison your mind against LOTR!

Kelsey 22-06-2004 06:04 PM

Listening to Haz will poison your mind about everything...

Sorry Haz, I'm behind with this new forum so I must reclaim my spot on the totem pole by any means necessary.

On another note, don't get me wrong about Lindsey Lohan, I like her, and I do think she is a relatively good actress. My opinion was completely biased. :)

Kelsey 23-06-2004 04:43 PM

Totally agree Ashlyn. Best liplock...almost insulting.