Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Keira Knightley Wavefront - Latest News (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48)

23-06-2004 09:19 AM

Keira Knightley Wavefront - Latest News

Well as most of you can see, kkw is a bit of a mess, but all that is about to change very shortly, in the next 30-40 hours in fact if things go well for kkw admin. First some sad news, kkw.com won’t be available to us, so we have registered kkw.org instead, this will act as our primary domain and will feed the email addresses etc. Keiraknightley.com is still ours, but it will be pointed to kkw.org I hope all that makes sense, if not I will try and explain it a bit better later.

Also the Galleries are being uploaded as we speak, Oen is going to install the software tomorrow to make it all happen, then hopefully the old fan base will move back here. Remember; please tell everyone where we live now, although over the next 30-40 hours the domains will be a bit messed up as it all changes. The forum is the exception remember, it is separate from the site and is therefore never affected. If you have trouble accessing the site remember this address: http://67.19.50.186/ if anything happens to the domains, this will always work.

Enjoy
Glare

barrington 23-06-2004 11:07 AM

Someone had a glass of efficiency for breakfast this morning. :D

Er... what he said.

edit: much as we love you, your signature's too big! Check the forum rules for the skinny. Non-animated 300x700max is the rule for reference. :)

Vertical Vortex 23-06-2004 11:57 AM

i wish you guys good luck with the moving and stuff :)

apoggy 23-06-2004 02:16 PM

note: When Glare says kkw.org he means kkwavefront.org

Now all that remains is to promote KKW to everyone you can, we need to get this forum going again, tell all your freinds and also people you don't know on the street, its your challenge to help get this forum back to the level it once was.

Elijahfan 23-06-2004 02:50 PM

will there be a notification of when this all happens? just wondering i'm sorta lost on this issue.... and i tried the kkwavefront.org but it didnt work, i dont know if it's suppose to be up yet or not, or if it's a link for this site

apoggy 23-06-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijahfan
will there be a notification of when this all happens? just wondering i'm sorta lost on this issue.... and i tried the kkwavefront.org but it didnt work, i dont know if it's suppose to be up yet or not, or if it's a link for this site

No that domain hant been resolved yet, just give it a few days to get everything sorted and Barrington will inform us all as and when

barrington 23-06-2004 06:53 PM

slags.

www.kkwavefront.org is live as of roughly now give or take a bit.
www.keiraknightley.com will follow shortly (~24hours) or whenever Vincent wakes up.
www.kkforums.com leads to the forums, but i'll be more eager to have it www.forums.kkwavefront.org to improve the Google standing.

baz

Sarah 23-06-2004 10:37 PM

Glare who are you? Have I missed something?

24-06-2004 03:15 AM

KKW Factory Rat :D

Elijahfan 24-06-2004 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrington
slags.

www.kkwavefront.org is live as of roughly now give or take a bit.
www.keiraknightley.com will follow shortly (~24hours) or whenever Vincent wakes up.
www.kkforums.com leads to the forums, but i'll be more eager to have it www.forums.kkwavefront.org to improve the Google standing.

baz

thanx for the information. i was so last before. glad everythings clearing up at KKW now

apoggy 24-06-2004 12:41 PM

now to get us back on that damn Google thingy

apoggy 24-06-2004 10:20 PM

my pestering and email sending seems to have worked, keiraknightley.com is no. 3 on the google rankings now! not a bad entry level, now to get it back up to its rightful place