Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hello Everyone (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4325)

Sarah 01-01-2009 12:02 AM

Hello Everyone

It has been a long time since I've been on this forum, hope everyone is well!

Seeing as its a shiny new year I though I'd pop my head in and say hello.

I've had a very bad year, my fiance Matthew was diagnosed with cancer last month, lots of hospital visits and a lot to sink in, but he's doing well.

This finally kicked us into gear and we are finally getting married this year after being engaged for three years, my doesn't time fly!

My great auntie (who was basically like a grandma to me) died on Christmas day after a major stroke!:'(

So a very bad year, hopefully 2009 will be good and I hope to be sticking around here for some time now.

How is everyone here? Are the old bunch still around?

Joly 01-01-2009 11:29 AM

Sorry to hear about the death and cancer etc. :(
But it's great that your getting married. Congratulations! :D
Pretty sure the old bunch are still existent just not very present. Hopefully 2009 will kick some life into us.

Surprize 02-01-2009 02:37 PM

Sorry to hear about your relative. And congtats about your future marriage.

Liam 02-01-2009 09:26 PM

Yikes, I hope 2009 is a better year for you. Glad to hear your fiance is doing well, best of luck.

The old bunch are still around but fairly quiet - gone from checking twice a day to twice a fortnight, I suppose.

Welcome back!

Kelsey 03-01-2009 12:12 AM

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole three years since you guys got engaged!! I remember the announcement! Well, it's awful about your fiance's cancer - my dad went through the cancer thing recently as well. I'm glad to hear that he is doing well.

Here's to an awesome 2009!

Keira lover 04-01-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah (Post 91025)
It has been a long time since I've been on this forum, hope everyone is well!

Seeing as its a shiny new year I though I'd pop my head in and say hello.

I've had a very bad year, my fiance Matthew was diagnosed with cancer last month, lots of hospital visits and a lot to sink in, but he's doing well.

This finally kicked us into gear and we are finally getting married this year after being engaged for three years, my doesn't time fly!

My great auntie (who was basically like a grandma to me) died on Christmas day after a major stroke!:'(

So a very bad year, hopefully 2009 will be good and I hope to be sticking around here for some time now.

How is everyone here? Are the old bunch still around?

congratulations (the marriage, obviouly) sorry to hear about the rest--good luck. 2008 has sucked beyond belief. on the bright side 2009 will definitely be better

duckula 06-01-2009 11:21 PM

Sorry to hear about your shitty year. We can only hope this one is better for all of us poor bastards.

eelliiinn 07-01-2009 12:23 AM

Your 2008 seemed pretty crappy :|
except the marriage thing though, congrats!
And just like everyone else, i hope 2009 will be better for both you and KKW.

michael22 07-01-2009 03:37 AM

Congrats on the marriage plans Sarah and welcome back. I am sorry for all the other shit that happened. It is nice to see you back.