Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   RIP Impairedgirl (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4170)

Hollysince1985 08-08-2008 08:39 AM

RIP Impairedgirl
 
Ok. So this is so like her. As the Hole lyric goes: Once she gets what she wants, she never wants it again.

She just has to be so damn controversial and as cold as ice.
Damn slag!

But I love her. And I will miss her. Her wit, her lack of charm, her honesty, her verbose musings, those breasts (!)--she's just one giant rubber ball of genius! The likes of which I doubt the forum shall ever see again.

Let us all observe 12 seconds of silence in her honor.
Here's to the memories.

BTW:
Does anyone know why she canceled? B/c she sure as hell didn't tell me anything....:'(

Liam 08-08-2008 09:22 AM

Sadly, I was forced to consign her to the interweb wilderness for sexually harassing Barrington.

Digital_Ice 08-08-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollysince1985 (Post 89778)
...and as cold as ice.

what did i do now?

Mandy 08-08-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam (Post 89782)
for sexually harassing Barrington.

And we all know how sensitive he is to sexual harassment.

impairedgirl, I will miss you.

hasselbrad 08-08-2008 06:10 PM

http://deepdiva.com/blog/wp-content/...11/40ounce.bmp
Pour one out.

barrington 08-08-2008 11:25 PM

I love the underground activities of KKW. RIP impairegirl. Long live whatever.

Mijo 09-08-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollysince1985 (Post 89778)
But I love her. And I will miss her. Her wit, her lack of charm, her honesty, her verbose musings, those breasts (!)--

Surely you will share with us more about 'those breasts'????:D:D:D

Hollysince1985 09-08-2008 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mijo (Post 89826)
Surely you will share with us more about 'those breasts'????:D:D:D

Mijo:

Just know that they are the two most dazzling mounds of EuroAsian flesh that you will never touch.

Keira lover 10-08-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollysince1985 (Post 89778)
Ok. So this is so like her. As the Hole lyric goes: Once she gets what she wants, she never wants it again.

She just has to be so damn controversial and as cold as ice.
Damn slag!

But I love her. And I will miss her. Her wit, her lack of charm, her honesty, her verbose musings, those breasts (!)--she's just one giant rubber ball of genius! The likes of which I doubt the forum shall ever see again.

Let us all observe 12 seconds of silence in her honor.
Here's to the memories.

BTW:
Does anyone know why she canceled? B/c she sure as hell didn't tell me anything....:'(

I thnk she mentioned something about her x. Anyway, We are going to miss her.

Porcelain_Doll 10-08-2008 08:54 PM

erm, what did I miss?

plus, I assumed you two were real-life, flesh-and-bone long time friends. Or did I assume wrong? I'm confused.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.