Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Breathless (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4021)

troychou 20-03-2008 12:19 PM

Breathless

God,please help me !!!!!!!!!
I am a University student in china
I found a beautiful girl in my class,but I even don't know her name !

I don't know whether it is love or not
I just want to meet her at anytime in any place
And she always making me breathless

Joly 20-03-2008 05:06 PM

Maybe you should ask her what her name is. ;)

troychou 21-03-2008 10:36 AM

I want to ,but I have no encourage to do it

hasselbrad 21-03-2008 01:03 PM

I have found that most girls/women respond quite unfavorably to being called "hey you".
Seriously...find out her name. Surely someone you know knows her...or at least one of her friends. If you don't talk to her, you'll drive yourself crazy thinking about her, fantasizing about being with her, only to be disappointed. Been there...done that...they were out of t-shirts though.
Strike up a conversation. Talk about what you're studying. Work on a project together. Do something to start a dialogue. You'll be amazed at how easy it is once you get it going.

Kceni9 21-03-2008 01:07 PM

Be more courageous - I can tell to you. I do not know as in China but we in Russia love courageous, persevering guys. Certainly it still depends and on that what type your girl. Operate...!!! --><3

troychou 22-03-2008 05:37 AM

She is a very cool person,she hardly talk to anybody.
And she always walks alone .
Maybe she just a ordinary girl,but to me she means everything

Leonie 22-03-2008 10:29 AM

If she always walks alone, she might love to have some company for a change :)

Kceni9 22-03-2008 08:13 PM

Also remember. The love not always gives pleasure. Sometimes it forces to suffer. And you look at the favourite person and feel fear, the suffering and during too time it to like, like you to suffer - you welcome it. A pain? I understand your feelings, I know them. You have all chances. Simply we not always know that with them to do. We wish to suffer and die for those who to us is dear also it will be always justified.

Porcelain_Doll 23-03-2008 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kceni9 (Post 87690)
Be more courageous - I can tell to you. I do not know as in China but we in Russia love courageous, persevering guys. Certainly it still depends and on that what type your girl. Operate...!!! --><3

We love courageous persevering guys too :D

You should at least find out what her name is.
If you see her listening to music, just ask what the band is. Same thing if she's reading a book, it starts up a conversation in the easiest way and it shows several things, like that you're a smart guy who cares about culture and learning new things and you're observant (trust me, this is one good quality :p)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie (Post 87703)
If she always walks alone, she might love to have some company for a change :)

or she might be shy, too. Like Leonie said, she'd probably like having some company.

troychou 25-03-2008 08:38 AM

Thanks for your help. And now I know her name ,but I still have no
chance to talk to her.
Maybe it is just an excuse for my lack of courage
Maybe I just want to love her silently!!

Vamywaydaymic 14-10-2011 05:23 PM

super