Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   So on the pervin' side of things... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4016)

paul.woodhurst 15-03-2008 04:14 PM

So on the pervin' side of things...

There are not many true nudes of Keira floating around out there.
That's pretty cool... pretty modest. I've seen a few... I even have the Esquire "Women we Love" magazine. At least she's tasteful if she wants to show herself off. Still, I just love her hip bones... goodness me oh my... >:)

Joly 15-03-2008 05:30 PM

I am male, I do find Keira gorgeous but I can't say I'm sexually attracted to her.
I've seen a few nude Keiras and I see them as 'beautiful' rather than 'sexy' to be honest.
Shocking, I know. :p

paul.woodhurst 16-03-2008 07:22 PM

To True

I believe she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet...

but then again there are so many in the world that way...

take the one that just sat down next to me...

just a sec... (wow!)... 8:

Foeni 16-03-2008 07:58 PM

Erm, what exactly is the purpose of this thread? Telling us you haven't seen a lot of nude pictures of Keira?

paul.woodhurst 16-03-2008 08:06 PM

re: purpose

The purpose being that she is tasteful in the way she does choose to be "in the buff", because there are surely (and don't call me shirley) not many pics of her in that fashion, barring fakes n such. Some people just get their rocks off like that. (scratchin' head). It's a respect thing I suppose mostly.. making Keira an even more impressive women. All_Hail_Digital_Ice

Foeni 16-03-2008 08:28 PM

Right :S

I'll leave the thread open knowing it will die a quick death rather than turn into a spam fest.
I moved it into the right section, though.

Joly 16-03-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul.woodhurst (Post 87585)
surely (and don't call me shirley)

Airplane reference? :D

troychou 17-03-2008 09:29 AM

I love her more than I can say!!!
Just like the song sang by james blunt
"you're beautiful,you're beautiful"

paul.woodhurst 18-03-2008 04:55 PM

mmm hmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joly (Post 87587)
Airplane reference? :D

such a classic...

He (Leslie) is in this month's Esquire... the "What I've Learned..." section.

Completly comical...

KoolKeiraKnightley 28-05-2008 03:30 PM

i too have seen a few nude pics of Keira in my time (including her bare breasts, lol, shockin, i know;) jokes) and bein a straight female i didnt wanna like 'get into bed with her' or anythin, lol, but i do think she is really attractive and i love her overall!

she has a pure beauty about her and thats wat i like, she is not so 'in ur face' like some women...........she gets made up sometimes and she stays casual sometimes, she looks good either way!<3

perfect_me 05-06-2008 02:42 AM

I love her, too. :) She is just real pretty and at the same time it is how simple she is that shows how really beautiful she is. She doesn't really need to post nude or anything like that just to show how sexy she is.. She is sexy because she is simple..