Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I heard Keira would be in the new Jurasic Park movie (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3994)

Belgian Fan 27-02-2008 04:11 PM

I heard Keira would be in the new Jurasic Park movie

is that true

hasselbrad 27-02-2008 04:23 PM

I think that was the rumor when I first stumbled in here in 2004.
Laura Dern is the only actor/actress that is attached to the project. According to imdb, the script is still being developed. Michael Crichton and William Monahan (The Departed) are listed as the writers, so it shouldn't be too bad.
Perhaps, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

hasselbrad 27-02-2008 04:37 PM

It would be interesting, so long as it isn't crap.
She's had a pretty good run of blockbusters with the Pirates franchise, so she's bankable. I don't know though, she seems more intent right now on doing films that are more critcally appreciated. I'd hate to see her career derailed by a high profile disaster. Silk was a small film that very few people heard of, so its box office and critical failures passed without notice. JP4 would be a summer blockbuster, and if her part simply features her looking good and pouting (which is a big possibility, most summer blockbusters don't have a lot of script space for dialogue) the same questions will be raised again. And, if it's a box office disaster, it'll compound the negative attention.
I just don't know how much character development there would be in the fourth film of this series.

Ranman 27-02-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgian Fan (Post 87124)
is that true

Belgian Fan, you don't need to start a new thread for something like this.

Foeni 27-02-2008 08:44 PM

Belgian Fan,
In the menu bar at the top of the page there's a search button. By searching you'll often find answers to the questions you have, and in this case there were at least 4 other threads :)

hasselbrad 27-02-2008 09:05 PM

Besides, who cares about Keira running from a bunch of dinosaurs. Paul says The Duchess will feature Keira in a little more girl on girl action.
Much more interesting, if you ask me.
:p

Auri5 01-03-2008 04:09 PM

I would like to that, Keira runing from dinosaurs :D

Renegade 02-03-2008 08:15 AM

This is a pretty old rumor, like 3 or 4 years old. In any case, I wish she'd do it. I'm getting kind of tired of these period pieces.

domino18 19-03-2008 10:39 PM

i can't really see her in a jurassic park movie. are they even making one?! :icon_?

Belgian Fan 20-03-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domino18 (Post 87648)
i can't really see her in a jurassic park movie. are they even making one?! :icon_?

yes bud its for 2009

domino18 20-03-2008 08:29 PM

coolness! is she going to be in it? i'll have to se that one, i LOVE those movies:p