Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   It should be legal to kill someone if they... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3952)

hasselbrad 29-01-2008 08:27 PM

It should be legal to kill someone if they...

...play their fucking music so loud that it rattles shit on your desk...in your office...two hundred yards away from their car.

What other offenses should carry a death sentence?
I bet PD says posting spoilers for movies that have yet to open in Uruguay.
:D

Digital_Ice 29-01-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad (Post 86466)

....pissing me off.

heh :p

Leonie 29-01-2008 09:04 PM

Killing and raping. You take a life, be it in the physical or psychological sense, you lose a life. Simple.

As for a more light hearted reply, I'd say walking around in a teeny tiny towel only when you are rather large should carry that penalty. I am way more familiar with the nooks and crannies of one of my housemates than I'd like to be.

hasselbrad 29-01-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie (Post 86470)
Killing and raping. You take a life, be it in the physical or psychological sense, you lose a life. Simple.

As for a more light hearted reply, I'd say walking around in a teeny tiny towel only when you are rather large should carry that penalty. I am way more familiar with the nooks and crannies of one of my housemates than I'd like to be.

***shivers***
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Leonie 29-01-2008 09:11 PM

There is a reason I've been losing so much weight living here - the one you just mentioned, and the fact that I can race up two flights of stairs in .05 of a second when she comes walking out of the bathroom in that state of undress.

duckula 29-01-2008 10:41 PM

Simple remedy to that situation. Tell her she is a disgusting fatbody for whom displaying her naked self is considered a war crime by the Hague. Or point and call her 'fatty, fatty boom boom'. Both work.

Katielondon 29-01-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

...play their fucking music so loud that it rattles shit on your desk...in your office...two hundred yards away from their car.

this should be upped to torture then death if the music involved is anything by Kanye West.

hasselbrad 30-01-2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon (Post 86476)
this should be upped to torture then death if the music involved is anything by Kanye West.

Those listening to Birdman or any of his similarly mush mouthed Cash Money Crew brethren shall be drawn and quartered...and then each of those quarters, drawn and quartered again. The process shall be repeated until they are stew meat.

Porcelain_Doll 30-01-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

hreh, not quite for this one, since I've read the book, but you are right. Spoilers are voodoo provokers.

I could turn this thread into a "oh what the hell, just kill everybody and get over with it" thread, so maybe I should refrain from comments.

I wouldn't mind killing off stalkers, though. "Innocent" types, such as that kid in your class who always used to chase you around the playground or the real I-want-some-of-your-clothes-to-smell type. They make me shudder.
Posers, copycats with no imagination that simply drive you insane by trying to be somebody else (and failing), show-offs, ignorant people who have no interest in gaining knowledge whatsoever and still insist they are right even when it has been proven to them over and over that they are not, racists, the "I'm a jerk and I'm glad of it, here, let me show you just how annoying I can be" types, etc.

(I told you I would turn this thread into a "kill them all" one...Haz'd be proud)

Leonie 22-02-2008 03:15 PM

It should be legal to kill someone if they...

...insist on using fresh hot water for every pan, fork or plate they are washing while you're in the shower, so the hot water cuts out every four seconds.

It should be even more legal to kill someone if they just plain refuse to quit it. Selfish bitch.

But then, anyone whose desktop wallpaper is blue with a centred picture of herself must be mentally unstable. Especially since I wouldn't want to look at that mug if you paid me. Maybe it's the ultimate anti-procrastination tool.

hasselbrad 22-02-2008 03:45 PM

Telemarketers.
It should be legal to at least hurt them really bad.

Leonie 22-02-2008 03:47 PM

No no no - pick up, tell them, "hang on, I think my child just hurt himself, could you hold on for just a second?" and walk away.

Go do your laundry. Read a book. Play Yahtzee.

hasselbrad 22-02-2008 03:51 PM

These are the "may I speak to the owner?" variety. I say no and hang up. I do get nasty on occasion.

Ranman 22-02-2008 03:56 PM

I ask them for sexual favors, even if its a guy

hasselbrad 05-05-2008 01:08 PM

... block intersections and tie up traffic.

rani 06-05-2008 09:57 AM

...if they do not eat vegetables...

...if they do not exercise regularly...

...if they do not give their cars some rest from consuming fuel...at two days per week...

...if they do not reuse reusable things...

...if they stop....loving keira....:)

hasselbrad 06-05-2008 12:36 PM

... if they don't have a sense of humor.

eelliiinn 06-05-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rani (Post 88251)

...if they do not give their cars some rest from consuming fuel...at two days per week...

Oops, according to this list, I should be killed, exept for the last item, I do love Keira :)

Ranman 19-05-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rani (Post 88251)

I think your a fattie

Joly 19-05-2008 02:54 PM

QFMFT

(I've always wanted to use that since I found out what it meant) =P