Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I got to meet Keira Knightley in Gdańsk (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3940)

thinker 18-01-2008 12:39 PM

I got to meet Keira Knightley in Gdańsk

I got to meet the Keira Knightley in Gdańsk in a vegeterian bar called "Green Way" (called "Karotka") on the street "Długa", on the 10 of January 2008 about 15.15 o'clock. As I was walking out she turned around to me and smiled (in a very nice way), and I got to see her face a while, so I really recognized her ...

And now I'm waiting for news about Keira being in Gdańsk. :D

And if Keira happens to read this, and wants to get in touch, this is my phone number: #######, cause I think she liked me :D :D !

Surprize 18-01-2008 12:55 PM

What did Keira do in Gdansk?$)

Digital_Ice 18-01-2008 01:01 PM

really?

An obscure city in poland 5 days after she was photgraphed in London with Rupert?

What are the chances?

(and was posting your phone number on a public forum the smartest thing you ever did?)

thinker 18-01-2008 01:04 PM

Okay, I think that I talked with her a bit and that I sayd some things and that she did to, but you wouldn't believe me anyway, so why should I write anything about it?

And can you recommend a diffrent Keira forum??

And I'm from Poland so my english is bad.

Leonie 18-01-2008 01:05 PM

Edit the phone number out for the poor bastard, he's too smitten to realise what he's done :)

I suppose it could be true, given that she hasn't been photographed for a while. If so, you're lucky. Just keep in mind that she probably likes her boyfriend more than she likes you :P

It doesn't sound like he's trying to show off, he's just trying to work out whether he saw what he thinks he saw. Or who he saw, I suppose.

For all we know it's to be the set of a new movie or something. I mean, plenty of people may have seen her walking around Prague when she was shooting Zhivago. She's just more well-known now.

Surprize 18-01-2008 01:06 PM

Other Keira forums don't exist because this one is THE BEST

thinker 18-01-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Ice (Post 86139)
really?

An obscure city in poland 5 days after she was photgraphed in London with Rupert?

What are the chances?

(and was posting your phone number on a public forum the smartest thing you ever did?)

And I know that's it's incredible! But I saw her face long time!

hasselbrad 18-01-2008 01:07 PM

I thought I saw Keira at Epcot once. Girl looked just like her, only a bit thicker.

Digital_Ice 18-01-2008 01:07 PM

you didnt post that you talked to her because we wouldnt belive you... but you posted that you met her... because we might??

If you did. Good for you. And I mean that honestly.

We get so many people who claim to have met her, know her, live near her etc. that most of us remain sceptical till we see some proof.

Leonie 18-01-2008 01:09 PM

Hey, he gets brownie points for not trying to claim he is her Portuguese cousin :icon_lol:

thinker 18-01-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie (Post 86141)
If so, you're lucky.

Yes, I feel lucky :D! Cause she was really nice (/polite/well behaved/or how do you say it)! :D I have been laughing a lot about this :D "rotfl" (= "rolling on the floor laughing" :D )
And why edit the phone number... my risk :D

Leonie 18-01-2008 01:33 PM

At KKW, we care :P

You'll regret it, you have no idea of the sheer number of malicious freaks that walk about the internet.

hasselbrad 18-01-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie (Post 86151)
At KKW, we care :P

You'll regret it, you have no idea of the sheer number of malicious freaks that walk about the internet.

Exactly...your next phone bill could be astronomical if'n you ain't on the right plan.

thinker 18-01-2008 01:45 PM

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad (Post 86152)
Exactly...your next phone bill could be astronomical if'n you ain't on the right plan.

You mean cause I maybee have to pay half the cost from icoming calls coming from abroad? I didn't think about it, maybee so... thx, then :)
And if Keira reads this, has she then the possibility to e-mail me at least :icon_?

kingdumbass 18-01-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

What did Keira do in Gdansk?
She went gdansking!
Nyuk nyuk.

Digital_Ice 18-01-2008 03:32 PM

heh, credit where its due.

that's pretty funny.... for you :p

golden_star 19-01-2008 03:24 PM

oh great....lucky u....what if i could see her...anyway it was a wonderful time in ur life

Spartan117warrior 19-01-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinker (Post 86154)
You mean cause I maybee have to pay half the cost from icoming calls coming from abroad? I didn't think about it, maybee so... thx, then :)
And if Keira reads this, has she then the possibility to e-mail me at least :icon_?

And it's pretty much given that Keira doesn't look at forums dedicated to her. She would probably freak if she saw some of the other threads here. Yeah, you posted your number in the place least likely to be seen by her.

peach 19-01-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonie (Post 86141)
Edit the phone number out for the poor bastard, he's too smitten to realise what he's done :)

I suppose it could be true, given that she hasn't been photographed for a while. If so, you're lucky. Just keep in mind that she probably likes her boyfriend more than she likes you :P

It doesn't sound like he's trying to show off, he's just trying to work out whether he saw what he thinks he saw. Or who he saw, I suppose.

For all we know it's to be the set of a new movie or something. I mean, plenty of people may have seen her walking around Prague when she was shooting Zhivago. She's just more well-known now.

Do you know what movie is she filming in Poland?

Leonie 19-01-2008 09:28 PM

I'm not sure she is filming anything there, I'm just saying it could be possible that Keira felt the inexplicable need to hang out in northern Poland. :)