Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OMFG guys (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3824)

Katielondon 01-11-2007 01:51 PM

OMFG guys
 
im like totally in love with Keira, shes just so special and wonderful and great, does anyone else feel the same?.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hazzle 01-11-2007 02:14 PM

No. I was in love with her until she told me she hated Top Gun. Then I vowed to kill her.

Katielondon 01-11-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle (Post 83995)
No. I was in love with her until she told me she hated Top Gun. Then I vowed to kill her.

OMG she hates Top Gun too!!, wow i so would have babies with her if it was biologicaly possible.

hasselbrad 01-11-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon (Post 83999)
OMG she hates Top Gun too!!, wow i so would have babies with her if it was biologicaly possible.

All you need is a turkey baster and a donor. Y'all could get married and Caleb could be the donor...you know, for biological purposes.

Rickyh 01-11-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon (Post 83984)
im like totally in love with Keira, shes just so special and wonderful and great, does anyone else feel the same?.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

good for you matey!

Hazzle 02-11-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickyh (Post 84006)
look mate im 12 nearly 13 and im badly in luv with her lol

Aww. I'd say something mean but I can't pick on kids. Trust me, at 13 you're not "in love".

Rickyh 02-11-2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle (Post 84060)
Aww. I'd say something mean but I can't pick on kids. Trust me, at 13 you're not "in love".

Well i don't but i constantly think about her!

Katielondon 03-11-2007 01:11 AM

but she doesnt even know i exist or love her :'( .

Hazzle 03-11-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickyh (Post 84103)
Well i don't but i constantly think about her!

Lust, my boy, lust. Entirely understandable, she rather tasty. It'll pass.

And Katie, nobody knows you exist. Nor does anybody love you. Sorry to break it to you.

Katielondon 04-11-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle (Post 84132)
And Katie, nobody knows you exist. Nor does anybody love you. Sorry to break it to you.

oh well at least i can take comfort in knowing this thread was drenched in irony.

Hazzle 05-11-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon (Post 84181)
oh well at least i can take comfort in knowing this thread was drenched in irony.

So we won't be seeing lesbian porn of you and Keira surfacing on the internet? Damn!

Katielondon 06-11-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle (Post 84207)
So we won't be seeing lesbian porn of you and Keira surfacing on the internet? Damn!

sorry:)

DizzyMissLizzie 11-11-2007 10:50 PM

...ok maybe I not really local...but whot's a Top Gun? $) And babies...that was funny...scary a bit but funny enough i suppose :D

Katielondon 29-12-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DizzyMissLizzie (Post 84455)
...ok maybe I not really local...but whot's a Top Gun? $) And babies...that was funny...scary a bit but funny enough i suppose :D

Top Gun is a 80s cinematic faux pas 'starring' Tom Cruise.

runangl 30-12-2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DizzyMissLizzie (Post 84455)
...ok maybe I not really local...but whot's a Top Gun? $) And babies...that was funny...scary a bit but funny enough i suppose :D

you should be shot. Ice Man, back me up.

... just kidding? hreh.

JasonDaPsycho 28-01-2008 12:25 PM

she doesn't like Top Gun?
damn that's soooo kewl (cool)
I hate Tom Cruise for everything he does

keiraRules 10-04-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katielondon (Post 83984)
im like totally in love with Keira, shes just so special and wonderful and great, does anyone else feel the same?.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

is'nt that why were all here anyone thats hates her really have no reason to be here really <3 :D



P.S. i don't like Top Gun also..... (please don't kill me :icon_lol: )


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.