Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hanging with Keira! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3802)

WishIwasinIreland 23-10-2007 12:58 AM

Hanging with Keira!

Ok well since Im still rather new to these forums I thought I would try to get a little more involved. So I skimmed a few pages and didn't notice anything like what Im gonna say (would hate to piss you regulars off!)

If you could spend one whole day with keira what would you do!?
Lets try to keep this pg-13 too! I know most of you have "those special thoughts" about her! Anyway back to the question. So what would you do? Hang out at a park? See a movie? Play some soccer? :P

I am gonna think about what I would do so keep me occupied till I can decide

barrington 23-10-2007 02:01 AM

We don't care much for pg-13 here.
I'd tie her to my bed and cover her in chocolate sauce. If that's alright with you.

WishIwasinIreland 23-10-2007 02:17 AM

Sounds like one hell of a plan. and you should pretend your in the movie Pride and Prejudice

Mandy 23-10-2007 03:27 AM

For some reason imagining sexual scenarios doesn't mesh well with the 19th century for me.

WishIwasinIreland 23-10-2007 03:47 AM

Does the 18th century better suit you?

Spartan117warrior 23-10-2007 04:01 AM

Pardon me for my ethics, but I would keep it PG-13. I wouldn't know her too well, spend the day trying to get to know each other. Maybe go to a soccer game for West Ham United. Then at the end of the day, most definitely swap numbers.:D

kingdumbass 23-10-2007 04:48 AM

I'd take her to Barrington's house, and film her being tied to a bed and covered with chocolate sauce....

Alexandram25 23-10-2007 05:18 AM

A day with Keira?

I would go shopping......
Which for me isn't very different to a normal day of my life.
Me and Keira would talk for hours on end! I really love to talk, I am a talkaholic!:icon_phon I can talk for 6 hours! I tried to go for 7 once but i fainted in the effort! I gave a speech at school once and it was supposed to go for 3 minutes but mine went for 8 minutes! I really enjoy talking but i enjoy typing even more so you may find some very long threads on kkw!
I hope you are having a great time on KeirKnightley.com!

By alexandram25:icon_ange
P.S I also LOVE poking people with long sticks!:icon_poke
In time you will BOW to my lovely gift of being able to talk for a long ammount of time!:Hail:

Hazzle 23-10-2007 10:39 AM

Have my way with her and then shoot her so that people might stop posting weird threads.

Jacoby 23-10-2007 01:29 PM

I'd ask her for Natalie Portman's phone number.

WishIwasinIreland 23-10-2007 01:39 PM

I wouldn't mind bringing her home for dinner. But than again, I would feel so embarrased having a celebraty at my house. It feel like they would be thinking about how lame my house and food is compared to what they have!

Digital_Ice 23-10-2007 10:53 PM

I'd tell her she really should read the threads on kkw before agreeing to spend a day with one of its members...

Spartan117warrior 24-10-2007 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Ice (Post 83446)
I'd tell her she really should read the threads on kkw before agreeing to spend a day with one of its members...

Talk about a mass restraining order... sheesh!

Digital_Ice 24-10-2007 12:27 AM

...or a rifle.

Hazzle 24-10-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Ice (Post 83446)

Yes, I think my earlier post was too subtle for some people...:dontknowa

Heh Jake. Would that be before or after you bedded her? Nat > KK but Nat + KK = best.

WishIwasinIreland 24-10-2007 01:51 PM

If I was a celebraty I would spend my bored time reading forums about me.

Digital_Ice 24-10-2007 03:03 PM

wow, conceited much? :p

hasselbrad 24-10-2007 03:19 PM

I would spend the day pitching screenplays to her.

Mandy 24-10-2007 03:49 PM

Every time I see this thread, I think of "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper."

Not sure what I'd do if i hung out with Keira. I'd like to either be on a set of a movie she's filming or be somewhere having drinks and/or talking.

Hazzle 24-10-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Ice (Post 83486)
wow, conceited much? :p

Most celebs are. Whatever people would like to believe about her I don't think Keira is any different, she knows how to say the right things for the press of course, but that makes her clever not humble. However the reason I suspect they might not read fan forums dedicated to themselves is precisely because of threads like this scaring them senseless. And actually having a life worth living.