Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Something morbid... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3716)

Richard 21-08-2007 04:02 AM

Something morbid...

... and totally fun.

Imagine you're going to die tomorrow -

Do any of you have your Last Will and Testament made out? Do you have a rough idea? I don't expect any of you to divulge that kind of information, but I think, for those of us willing to share, can at least be brief about those instructions should that day arrive. What do you want your marker to say? Any special words? Where do you want to be buried? Do you want a funeral? Do you want a memorial service? Cremation? Interred? Ashes scattered? Ground? Crypt? Do you have anything to bequeath?

Are we too young for this thread?

Forest Lawn Glendale. Beautiful cemetery. Been there a few times. More movie stars rest here than any other place in the world, naturally I'd like to be buried there. The hills are so steep that anyone with heart problems will have a heart attack.

The only part I'm sure about is being placed in a crypt, in a mausoleum, next to Carole Lombard. It'll never happen though, because the open space next to hers is probably already reserved. My marker is going to be a simple bronze, nothing fancy, and it will read:

RICHARD FAULKNER
1987 -
"PLEASE GO AWAY"

Ranman 21-08-2007 05:09 AM

My tombstone will read

RANLDE CHABERT

1980-

GO URINATE ON SOMEONE'S ELSES GRAVE

Jacoby 21-08-2007 06:01 AM

My tombstone will read

Jacob DiLucia

1987 -

And then under the dates will be a video clip of the Olsen babies from Full House where the one looks at her uncle and says, "You got it, dude!".\

It'll be the cutest gravestone ever.

Renegade 21-08-2007 06:06 AM

Really? Forest Lawn Glendale? Wow, I live 5 minutes away.

I get depressed when I think about death and just not being able to contribute to the world. It's sad. I have no idea though what I'd put in my will; probably just give all my shit to my kids and charity.

Ranman 21-08-2007 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 80805)
I have no idea though what I'd put in my will; probably just give all my shit to my kids and charity.

How about me? can I have some

Renegade 21-08-2007 07:26 AM

Sure, you can have my Y Tu Mama Tambien DVD. It has stuff I'm sure you'd like.

Porcelain_Doll 22-08-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 80811)
Sure, you can have my Y Tu Mama Tambien DVD. It has stuff I'm sure you'd like.

Can I have that? Ten bucks I'll appreciate it more than Ran...:p

My grave shall read:

"I'm not moving."

It'll creep people out and honour my double sense -sarcasm-and-irony-filled speech. Plus it will remark on how stubborn I was.

Judaism does not allow cremation. I wouldn't want to, anyway...I prefer graves instead of jars with ashes. (no offence)

michael22 22-08-2007 04:14 AM

Michel MacLeod
eternally screwed
somewhat liked
1991-
It has been reserved for some time by my family.
or mabye a viking funeral for the hell of it

edit: it was a joke reflecting my inability to have anything go right :p

hasselbrad 22-08-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael22 (Post 80834)
Michel MacLeod
eternally screwed
somewhat liked
1991-
It has been reserved for some time by my family.
or mabye a viking funeral for the hell of it

You misspelled your own name? On your tombstone?

All my stuff goes to my daughter. I actually have a living will from when I was married, but I don't really remember the terms of body disposal, though.
I think I'd like to be cremated and then have my ashes dumped on Randy whilst he suns himself on the beach.

Porcelain_Doll 22-08-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad (Post 80841)
You misspelled your own name? On your tombstone?

:icon_lol:
I think Randy did so too...unless his name is truly "Ranlde". If it is I apologise for my ignorance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasselbrad (Post 80841)
I think I'd like to be cremated and then have my ashes dumped on Randy whilst he suns himself on the beach.

:icon_rofl:icon_rofl:icon_rofl

hasselbrad 23-08-2007 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll (Post 80850)
:icon_lol:
I think Randy did so too...unless his name is truly "Ranlde". If it is I apologise for my ignorance.

:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl

xlightupthenight 23-08-2007 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby (Post 80804)
My tombstone will read

Jacob DiLucia

1987 -

And then under the dates will be a video clip of the Olsen babies from Full House where the one looks at her uncle and says, "You got it, dude!".\

It'll be the cutest gravestone ever.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ugotitdude.gif

----

I WANT A FREAKING PYRAMID.

...but seriously...

for me, it'd probably be something along the lines of

Rosalie Fry

1990 - X

"I've looked at life from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all."

I probably want a memorial service, but i'm not really sure about interrment or cremation...both have their plusses and minuses. Y'know, there's actually a process where you can have your ashes turned into a diamond...that sounds pretty awesome if you ask me!

damn, i'm way to young to be thinking about this in so much detail!

Jacoby 23-08-2007 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xlightupthenight (Post 80860)

Hahaha, that's absolutely fantastic.

If I get into NYU, I'm going to try to get into a class with Ashley Olsen just to say "U got it, dude" to her.

mongoose 28-08-2007 10:17 AM

Hey, I'm to young to die. And I'm not doing any tombstone yet.

Surprize 28-08-2007 10:24 AM

I like jokes but i'm not very witty, so I'll give the right to do a tombstone for somebody else.
Finally, I won't die in next... years.

Leonie 28-08-2007 11:01 AM

Since I've been scared of fire for as long as I can remember, cremation would be more irony than I could bear. Of course, I wouldn't have to bear it, but you get what I mean.

Not sure who I'd leave my things to exactly, but I'd ask for my diaries to be burnt. I want people to remember me the way they saw me, not the way I perceived myself to be.

Pygmalion 28-08-2007 11:40 AM

I wrote my will in a double biology period when I was 16, but I don't think its legal.

Keira lover 29-08-2007 12:04 AM

My Name (no, i will not tell you. if u want to know, PM or email me)

"We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -For I never surrender

1992-20....

and my stuff.....gee, maybe to a cat or my spouse and family, or I'd burn it all

Pygmalion 29-08-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keira lover (Post 81234)
My Name (no, i will not tell you. if u want to know, PM or email me)

"We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -For I never surrender

1992-20....

Why didn't you just direct us to look at your signature rather than typing it out again?

Ranman 29-08-2007 04:43 AM

cause he's a Cuntscrape