Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   You know you're bored when... (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3649)

Digital_Ice 15-07-2007 10:42 PM

You know you're bored when...

Another pointless thread idea! Aren't you all so glad?

This time, a place to post the random, pointless, and generally stupid stuff you've done to relive boredom (and often it just compounds the boredom)

To start off, I was so bored, I accurately recreated Springfield in the Sims 2, inside and out... (well, I actually only got as far as 742 Evergreen Terrace and Moe's Tavern... before the PC crashed and I couldn't be arsed to carry on with it. the novelty wore off quickly)

http://www.keiraknightley.com/digita...screenshot.jpg

Pygmalion 16-07-2007 07:51 AM

God bless the Sims 2.
I'm in the middle of an elaborate family tree spanning 5 generations. Unfortunately I can't be bothered to play the older generations once they turn into elders so nobody's dead.

meegaan1 16-07-2007 06:16 PM

You can either fence in the older generation away from the fridge and let them starve, or start a fire with no exits.

I was so bored the other day I ate an entire can of frozen concentrate.

Porcelain_Doll 16-07-2007 06:24 PM

I was once more bored out of my skull at my shiny two free periods. (I don't have to take english, for that most people hate me but I don't give a crap; I'm just thankful the staff decided I don't have to sit through all those weekly shitty lessons) Of course I have nothing to do but sit on my arse for 90 minutes.

The most stupid thing I've done out of sheer boredom that doesn't include vandalising school property? Volunteering to help the librarian. I'm a slave now.

Thankfully it's a bonus, having the librarian as a friend. But I'm sick of pasting posters and ads all over the school and sorting books.

Mandy 16-07-2007 07:07 PM

That's a great replica! I'm impressed with your house building skills.

Digital_Ice 16-07-2007 08:10 PM

i did the inside too...

Mandy 16-07-2007 08:18 PM

Make a video, I wanna see it.

Edit: Or screenshots, they work too.

Porcelain_Doll 16-07-2007 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandy (Post 79237)
Make a video, I wanna see it.

Edit: Or screenshots, they work too.

I'm guessing this is not the first time you ever said this to Ice. :p

Mandy 16-07-2007 09:58 PM

It's also not the first time I would've gotten it either.

Porcelain_Doll 16-07-2007 10:01 PM

then how come I've got the Blackmailing title? Tsk. This is all wrong...either we switch titles (no way, I heart mine *hugs her title*) or you kindly pass whatever blackmailing material you have.

Mandy 16-07-2007 10:06 PM

I'm sorry, all my material is stored in my private blackmailing folders. It's marked "Ice" right next to "Baz."

Porcelain_Doll 16-07-2007 10:09 PM

Damn. I'll need something fresh then...*speed-dials best friend*

"....yeah.......the uniform.....no, I've got the chains......and bring the camera."

michael22 17-07-2007 05:21 AM

..............you learn a new language. and have not left the house in a couple of days

Pygmalion 17-07-2007 08:14 AM

We used to do pretty stupid stuff at school when we were bored.
There was a mannequin in our year common room for some reason and its clothes used to change every day because someone had the keys to the lost property bin.

But my personal favourite boredom game was: "Lock Zoe In The Fridge"

mongoose 17-07-2007 08:31 AM

Speaking of boredom at school. The best thing is to take a nap ( during the hours ) or when the teacher is not in class, we play Jackass. ( like in the movies ).

Renegade 19-07-2007 05:37 AM

...when you're at home for the summer and your friends are out working and earning cash.