Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Girls (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Belly Piercing (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299)

Princess 19-07-2004 12:07 AM

delete

delete

Julespaxton 19-07-2004 12:14 AM

love them on people with tight abs (a la keira) hate them on fatties, they just look gross. Wanted one for ages, not any more.

narya 19-07-2004 01:34 AM

I've had mine for a few years now, I have so many other piercings, lip, tongue, etc. If it's healed enough it shouldn't be a problem to change it, but keep cleaning it regularily and do sea salt soaks every few days and it'll be fine.

gracie 19-07-2004 03:58 AM

i think i waited three months...i dont know. i had it like a year or two ago and took it out. got bored with it

keira loves lipgloss 19-07-2004 07:21 AM

erm sure why not? it looks pretty on people so i suppose i could have it done but not at my age im too young

KeirazBabe 19-07-2004 10:28 AM

Oooh well im hoping to get mine done this summer.. im just scared tho as i love my stomach so if something went wrong i'd die lol.. how much did it hurt?

My friend changed hers after a couple of months.

Btw i agree with you jules..*shudders at it on fat people* (oops i hope none of you are fat and have it pierced)

xXx

Ardnax 19-07-2004 12:39 PM

I want to pierce it but my mum will not allow me. :mad: I'm still nagging on her. :D

Pinkfairy 19-07-2004 07:26 PM

Uh, I think you should wait 9 months, at least more than 4 months. My friend pierced hers, and she's really careful not to get it infected.

narya 19-07-2004 11:14 PM

of course it hurt...its a piercing! lol! its not too too bad though, it's different for everybody.

MeggieHoops 19-07-2004 11:57 PM

I have to say, mine hurt like a bitch. I got it done about 2 years ago, when I was in high school and we had a dress code...and it was winter, so I was stuck wearing button down shirts with the buttons always hitting it.

Lol but now I totally love it.

narya 20-07-2004 01:25 AM

ok, i lied. it hurt like hell! i have friends who say it wasn't too bad, though, so don't worry! it's my 2nd most painful piercing. lip is first. tongue is prolly least painful.

Kelsey 20-07-2004 01:29 AM

Had one, but not anymore. It got annoying.

KeirazBabe 20-07-2004 11:34 AM

Ooh well i gues 'll only find out the pain when i get it done lol 0_o

xXx

havoc 29-07-2004 10:13 AM

Navel is nothing, nothing, compered to your nipple.

I swear to god I nearly died.
But now it's very very VERY cool. :D

Do your navel, and you'll be addicted to getting bits pierced soon enough.

narya 30-07-2004 10:19 AM

LOL i was talkin to my piercer, cause i nearly passed out having my lip done...and she said nipple was easier than lip. i was like nothing is worse than that! but i guess its different for everyone . tongue was so easy for me, of course it doesnt help that it swells up and for a week its like having a dead fish lolling around in your mouth! :)

havoc 30-07-2004 10:46 AM

My tounge was the biggest waste of time. I had it done and suffered the baby-food stage, and after it stopped swelling I decided I didn't actually like it, so I had it for about two months and let it close up. What a waste of effort!
I wish I'd kept it in.
Also, is it just me, or does Keira have the bottom of her navel pierced? Is that normal for you guys? Down here, we get the top of it done.

MeggieHoops 30-07-2004 01:42 PM

Yeah Keira has her bottom done.

But it's waaay more common to get your top done. You don't see alot of people with piercings on the bottom...I wonder why that is? Maybe it hurts more or something.

havoc 30-07-2004 01:47 PM

I dunno. I think it looks a bit funny with the bottom done. All the jewellery is made for the top.

narya 31-07-2004 02:20 AM

it's normal for me, cause my best friend has the bottem done. its because she's so skinny, theres just nothing to pierce at the top, or not necessarily skinny, but its just the way her bellybutton is, that theres nothing to pierce.
you can get some pretty, small, barbells for the bottem, and rings and hoops are fine on the bottem

Hazzle 31-07-2004 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narya
it's normal for me, cause my best friend has the bottem done. its because she's so skinny, theres just nothing to pierce at the top, or not necessarily skinny, but its just the way her bellybutton is, that theres nothing to pierce.
you can get some pretty, small, barbells for the bottem, and rings and hoops are fine on the bottem

Yah, I was actually going to comment and then, having checked my pants, I became aware that contrary to all personality indicators, I am NOT a girl...who knew?!

Yes, I was err...<cough> admiring <cough> Keira's stomach and noticed that the upper part of her navel is very tight, and it appears like the actual belly button is upturned, thus causing the bottom to be the only feasible bit to pierce.

I really do have too much time on my hands...anyway...best piss off before Jules turns me into a girl :icon_mod: