Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Fanmail to Keira - Only through her agent! (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2781)

joan 26-07-2006 09:45 AM

Fanmail to Keira - Only through her agent!

hi.
im from poland ( sorry for my bad english ).
i want to have an autograpf from Keira.
i wrote a letter, i have a picture of Keira. what else i need to put into envelope? any stamp or something?

kingdumbass 26-07-2006 10:02 AM

From www.keiraweb.com :

"General fanmail for Keira (or other POTC cast members) should go to this official address:

Keira Knightley,
c/o Lindy King, PFD,
Drury House, 34-43
Russell St., London,
WC2B 5HA, U.K.

Remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope (showing your name and address) if you send personal items to be signed and returned to you. "

joan 26-07-2006 10:52 AM

thx :)
there was nothing for me but to wait :)

Leonie 26-07-2006 11:12 AM

To be fair, when I sent my stuff, I didn't include an envelope or return postage or anything, but I still got my things back, signed and everything. Of course, back then she must have got a lot less fanmail, so the costs would have been lower over all. It seems logical for them to have changed the policy since then.

joan 26-07-2006 11:30 AM

well... if i can include a return envelope with stamp i'll do this.
but i live in poland and i can't do nothing, because in my country i can't buy english stamps...
so i send her only my letter and her pictures and i hope she answer me

oh and i of course send her return envelope with my adress

Sandra 26-07-2006 03:29 PM

But did you guys write a fanletter, or was it just like " I'm a big fan, can I have your autograph.."?

joan 27-07-2006 12:31 PM

i wrote a longer letter than ' I'm a big fan, can I have your autograph...'

:)

twins_cyprus 06-08-2006 08:10 PM

does keira answered in letters?

Hazzle 06-08-2006 09:53 PM

Yes, yes she does.

twins_cyprus 06-08-2006 10:28 PM

ohhhhhhhhh really????
whooooo????

Sarah 07-08-2006 01:07 AM

She'll normally sign anything you send to her, just don't except it back within a week or anything.

I wrote to her in 2003 and got my pictures back 2 weeks later, I was over the moon lol.

She's a great girl for doing that, not many stars would.

shipguy18 11-08-2006 06:30 AM

I want to write her a letter but I don't know what to write. What kinds of stuff do you guys write? And do you just say "can you send a signed picture" or do you send something and ask her to sign it?

Leonie 11-08-2006 06:52 AM

When I sent my letter, I just included three pictures I wanted to get signed, and asked if she'd mind signing them. There was another signed promo picture in the envelope I received back too, in addition to the three I sent that had "Leonie, Best wishes, Keira Knightley" on them.

I'd just write about why you think she's great: talk about Keira movies you really liked, and what you thought was so good about them... things like that. Explain why you're writing, basically.

I wouldn't make it too long: the odds she'll read it decrease with every page, I'd say. I wrote about a page and half, but that was back in 2003 or something, when she wasn't so busy yet.

shipguy18 11-08-2006 06:56 AM

thanks I'll send her a letter and something to sign and see what I get

vazel 11-08-2006 09:25 AM

Anyone that sent her a letter recently got a response? I'd imagine she's swamped with fanmail these days and the bulk is discarded.

Leonie 11-08-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vazel
Anyone that sent her a letter recently got a response? I'd imagine she's swamped with fanmail these days and the bulk is discarded.

Doesn't that just tell you you have to stand out and write something really brilliant? Not much else you can do, other than putting in more effort and making sure it's obvious you tried (think decorating the envelope or something). That's what I'd try anyway. Good luck everyone :)

Immortal 14-08-2006 07:27 AM

Does anyone know a picture of her i can use?

Joana 25-08-2006 03:35 PM

Keira's Autograph

Hi, i'm from Portugal, so, sorry for my bad English....
I just want to say that I think that an autograph of Keira would be more nice in a simple paper then a photo... But in a photo...it's still a Keira's autograph...!

ryan 26-08-2006 02:45 AM

i'm bitter that i never received anything in return from ms. knightley. i even included postage and an envelope!

barfownz 26-08-2006 11:02 PM

I sent her a letter on the 24th to her "Temporary" address at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank California because he is in the USA filming POTC: 3. What are my chances of getting a reply back from her?