Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   name change (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2767)

Xx~keira~knightley~fan~xX 21-07-2006 02:18 PM

name change

i recently joined and felt the need to make a creative name,but when i introduced my self i got abuse for it from some people,so i was wondering would it please be possible for me to change my screen name please? thanks a lot:)

runangl 21-07-2006 03:44 PM

yah... she knows this already. i think she's trying to attract the attention of someone in power. we shall see if it works eh?

*animal guide voice*

"oohhhh and THIS is a rare event... watch closely as the new pup seeks out the attention of an alpha male/female.

she seems to be having a bit of trouble, but the pup seems to have a plan!

i need to take a commercial break, but stay tuned for the outcome of this enthralling natural wonder"

Mandy 21-07-2006 03:57 PM

*gives cara a cup of coffee*

Try and sober up, dear.

Xx~keira~knightley~fan~xX 21-07-2006 07:27 PM

yeah i really hopes this works then i will be able to post lol

kingdumbass 22-07-2006 10:50 AM

PM an admin and ask if you can change your name, or if you could just abandon your current account and register a new one with a different e-mail address....
I can't think of a single logical reason why they would say no.

GoPre 22-07-2006 02:54 PM

How exactly does throwing in a bunch of x's make your name creative?

Digital_Ice 22-07-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdumbass
PM an admin and ask if you can change your name, or if you could just abandon your current account and register a new one with a different e-mail address....
I can't think of a single logical reason why they would say no.

erm. best to go with the first option, just incase a mod/admin doesnt read this thread and bans you. i refer you to;

Quote:

1. One account per user. Known cheaters will be banned.

mehrdad368 23-07-2006 08:59 AM

A Question:How could admins know the same users with different names?

Renegade 23-07-2006 09:04 AM

IP addresses. Oops, you weren't supposed to know that :p

Hazzle 23-07-2006 11:10 AM

Yep. I've broken that rule and got busted.

So yeah, my advice would be NOT to do that unless an Admin has cleared you to do so.

apoggy 23-07-2006 11:39 AM

This all depends what you want to change your name to, or whether you are leaving it to our discretion ;)

KingForADay 25-07-2006 10:23 AM

If your just changing your name because other people want you to, Dont!!!!!

If you like it, it dosn't matter what other people think!!!!!!

:fencing:

Hazzle 25-07-2006 10:27 AM

It's stretching the left column. In fact this would be a perfect time to introduce a character limit on the usernames to prevent this happening again. I know it's possible to use character limites on signatures on VBulletin, I presume it is with Usernames too?

Juliamariskamadadh 05-08-2007 10:53 AM

It would be cool if we could change our names as an option if we get tired of it. I personally don't know why i chose Juliamariskamadadh.