Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Relationships & Sexuality (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   females (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2766)

ryan 21-07-2006 01:05 PM

females
 
can fuck right off


[bitter]
never have i been played so hot and so cold in one night and end up having nothing of substance to show for it
[/bitter]

on top of that i got pulled over last night on the way home from the bar and was given a fucking breathalizer. blew a .078 and the limit here is .080. thank fuck for that or i'd be in jail right now missing my mexican vacation.


moral of the story: if you have a vagina, you're a pain in the ass

iximisspiggyixi 21-07-2006 01:56 PM

Lol.

At least you're going on vacay and are gonna get some Mexican ass. :)

ryan 21-07-2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iximisspiggyixi
Lol.

At least you're going on vacay and are gonna get some Mexican ass. :)

i took a real hit last night. i was in for sure, then out of no where, she turns to ice
im gonna be going into mexico with some poor confidence now.

iximisspiggyixi 21-07-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
i took a real hit last night. i was in for sure, then out of no where, she turns to ice
im gonna be going into mexico with some poor confidence now.

Poor Ryan.

Whatever, guys are douchebags too. My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.

ryan 21-07-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iximisspiggyixi
Poor Ryan.

Whatever, guys are douchebags too. My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.


YOU CANT DO WHAT SHE DID AND NOT SLEEP WITH THE PERSON
I DONT UNDERSTAND
F U ALL!

Jacoby 21-07-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan
i took a real hit last night. i was in for sure, then out of no where, she turns to ice
im gonna be going into mexico with some poor confidence now.

Don't let an ice-cold witch take your confidence away. It's not like you had any control of her vagina freezing over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iximisspiggyixi
My ex-boyfriend called me whilst very drunk last night and said he wanted to get back together...and GUESS WHAT? He doesn't remember that conversation this morning.

Fabulous.

That's probably because he's about 40 or whatever. It's just alzheimers.

iximisspiggyixi 21-07-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacoby
That's probably because he's about 40 or whatever. It's just alzheimers.

He's 25. Close enough.

ryan 21-07-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iximisspiggyixi
He's 25. Close enough.

old fucker

Hazzle 21-07-2006 03:10 PM

Yes he is.



What?



Oh.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.