Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   Keira Knightley Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sending Keria things (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275)

Graham 17-07-2004 05:44 AM

Sending Keria things

ive herd of sending her photos of her, and reciving a sig with it onthe way back. but what i was wondering. she probably gets thousands of those every month.... i was thinking, i wan keira to remember me, i know its like not gonna happen, but anything illegal is not going to happen ( remember me ina good manner) other than becoming famous and staring with her in a movie, or something like that. i dunno what to do? send her a cd of my band? but im sure she gets tons of that? i dunno she probably wont even recive it.

Kyle_West 17-07-2004 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham
send her a cd of my band? but im sure she gets tons of that? i dunno she probably wont even recive it.

Well a cd would narrow you down a bit. Now I'm not sure you'd leave an imprint. But she might listen to it, I think she likes Nirvana. But hey whatever, see what happens.

17-07-2004 05:57 AM

Try sending her naked picture of yourself i do it all the time...... although i have yet to get a reply :(

Graham 17-07-2004 05:59 AM

yea

we arent really grunge, we are like thursday. screamo.. i dunno if she likes nirvana she might like us. i just have to think of something. my parents are going to england, in like 1 week, i was offered a chance to go, but i said no unsure i would have anything to do thier. i wouldnt have any friends nothing to do. would be fun to hang out with keira :-) but that to might get old, because i would be so utterly nervous ALL the time.

Graham 17-07-2004 06:03 AM

um

i seriously wish u didnt send her naked pics....

17-07-2004 06:06 AM

Hey what i send her on my own time is my buisness......

Pinkfairy 17-07-2004 06:10 AM

Don't mind him...
About sending her your Cd, you should definitely give it a shot. Chances are she'll get it, she'll listen to it, and decide she likes it. I'm sure that she gets mostly letters and pictures so I'm sure that if she gets a cd, she'll listen to it. Makes sense, huh.
BTW, what's the name of your band?

Graham 17-07-2004 06:15 AM

band name

i was just in the band called Untold, but we broke up. this summer im forming a new one with some friends from the old band and some new. we actually made a deal with our school, that for a class we would have a room where we could jam each day at school. so practicing almost 360 days a year hopefully we will get somewhere. im hoping maybe " Nevermore" as a new band name. also we do acoustic sets, and redo some older songs. we havent recroded anything real good yet, but we play some live shows. waiting till fall to do that stuff, our friend owns a studio so well get some time with him. does anyone know if keira is more into rock? or if she is more into like acoustic? also i think each of us will sign the cd, as a change of pace for her to have, just encase we are ever... u know... good lol.

alby 17-07-2004 06:18 AM

Just if you were wondering: the most outrageous thing a fan has sent a celebrity was her pubic hair. The celebrity was Johnny Depp I believe. ::Laughs::

By the way, good luck with the band and the CD.

Graham 17-07-2004 06:20 AM

no

i bet, but... thats not the kind of rememberance i want. i want one day to be able to play a gig for keria and her husband/ boy friend. and maybe family.

Narg 17-07-2004 06:24 AM

Chances are, it wont happen, sorry dude :/ sucks huh.

Pinkfairy 17-07-2004 06:27 AM

I say chances are she will. I'm sure the person who goes over her fanmail will give her the cd. I mean, I don't know Keira, but listening to a CD is not really hard work so I'm sure she'd do it. Can't guarantee she'll remember your band right away, but it's worth the shot.

chronomoss 17-07-2004 06:29 AM

I wanted to know how you could get a picture of her.

Graham 17-07-2004 06:29 AM

thanks

how many cd's u think she gets? like 100 ? 200?

DragonRat 17-07-2004 06:32 AM

I don't think she gets a lot of CDs, to be honest. She's an actress, not a music producer. Still, I'm not a celebrity, so I would have absolutely no expertise on the subject. But, it seems like common sense.

If you were to start a band, play some rock music, and add one or two acoustic songs. That's what a lot of alt bands do nowadays anyway. Or do covers of old bands.

Pinkfairy 17-07-2004 06:34 AM

I have no idea, but most people send pictures and letters. It's like Kyle_West said, the Cd will narrow you down on her list.
I wouldn't say 200, but who knows?

Graham 17-07-2004 06:36 AM

ok

yea i think i will. itll have to wait till like fall though. so maybe all this KA mail will be over. she will have a bit more time to answer fan mail. maybe this summer. i dont want to send her just 1 or two songs, id rather give her our first debut album

EmotionSickness 17-07-2004 06:47 AM

Unfortunately, you're wrong there. She's only going to get more fanmail with each passing month.

I wrote her a little letter, oh, about two, maybe two and half years ago, and she actually wrote me a hand-written note back (and signed a picture). I don't think anyone today would have any such luck. She gets tons of fanmail, I'm sure. Thousands.

Anyway, just give it a shot. You never know. *Insert cliched encouragement comment here*

:)

Kyle_West 17-07-2004 06:47 AM

well anytime may be as good as the next. I think Pride and Prejudice is starting shooting in the next week, I am thinking the 19th but not sure. Holy crap thats like 2 days, nevermind. If I am right then she is filming in two days. Also, she will probably be filming something else soon also, she is hot stuff now. So I'd send it in anyway, kind of a longshot to begin with. But better than the usual. Put something with it. Maybe the lyrics to Smells Like Teen Spirit, taht might at least get her to wanna hear it. If she gets it in the first place. I'm talking outta my ass, do what you want.

Spire 17-07-2004 06:51 AM

I sent her a marriage certificate for her to "autograph". I never got it back...