Keira Knightley.com Forums

Keira Knightley.com Forums (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Seduced by the Vine (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27)

Princess 20-06-2004 10:01 PM

delete
 
delete

Hazzle 20-06-2004 10:33 PM

Isn't alcohol generally (ie not just wine) a very good aphrodisiac? It's what I've been told...I just lead a very sheltered life :o :(

apoggy 20-06-2004 10:39 PM

Lowered inhabitions and increased confidence/loss of common sense are the main culprits, not the fact that its an aphrodisiac

Hazzle 20-06-2004 10:41 PM

Yeah, I know, I wasn't being scientific with it, but the end result is rather similar :D

I have no need for Aphrodisiacs anyway...I am a natural one all by myself :p (I wish :()

apoggy 20-06-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
I have no need for Aphrodisiacs anyway...I am a natural one all by myself :p (I wish :()

Those dogs really go for your legs don't they

Hazzle 20-06-2004 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
Those dogs really go for your legs don't they

Yeah...I am rather fond of humping the legs and if you saw the pictures of me at Heathrow I do have a rather scruffy doggy look going on now (although I am sort of cleaned up now :D)

apoggy 20-06-2004 10:51 PM

I saw them briefly, I couldn't look at them for long though...

Hazzle 20-06-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
I saw them briefly, I couldn't look at them for long though...

Yeah, quite frightening...this is why I always insist on not taking pictures of myself...heck I'm afraid to look in the mirror! :(

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 04:07 PM

So what do you do all the time, do you ever go out?

apoggy 21-06-2004 04:38 PM

Why do you never make sense newell?

If you are attempting to be funny...oh. If not, and thus trying to be serious...right

Newell4keira 21-06-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoggy
Why do you never make sense newell?

If you are attempting to be funny...oh. If not, and thus trying to be serious...right

That depends if Hazzle was being sarcastic or serious

Hazzle 22-06-2004 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newell4keira
So what do you do all the time, do you ever go out?

Yeah, I lock myself in my room with my computer logged into KKW with a drip attached to my body to give me all the sustenance I need...

I have internet porn, who needs food?

Jacoby 22-06-2004 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess
A nice aromatic glass of port, the flicker of a soft vanilla candle, and the sound of the Moonlight Sonata floating through my apartment are a few of my newfound favorite seduction techniques. All of the above contribute to deep passionate kisses, gentle caresses, and that spark of passion burning in the eyes of your lover....

um.....wow. Sounds pretty nice. Red wine is great, helps me think things out.

Newell4keira 22-06-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yeah, I lock myself in my room with my computer logged into KKW with a drip attached to my body to give me all the sustenance I need...

I have internet porn, who needs food?

LOL! Now thats the way to live. From now on, your my idol!


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.